Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Returning with a Fresh Start

Welcome back!
Well then, welcome... back to RPR! It's still as amazing as before, I assure you. But if you need anything, just let us know, okay? Hope to see you back out there soon!

P.S. I didn't realize Noblebright was a genre. I learned something new today.
Hurricane-Gale Topic Starter

JetStorm wrote:
hi welcome to the RPR,i hope you enjoy your stay and make tons of friends
Not sure about tons but so do look forward to whatever may come along.

KingTai wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Thank you ^^

8_Stars_8 wrote:
Welcome back! I'm glad you decided to return! :)
Thank you for the welcome, just getting to things at a steady pace. So perhaps we can brainstorm at some point.

LightSide-Lucree wrote:
Well then, welcome... back to RPR! It's still as amazing as before, I assure you. But if you need anything, just let us know, okay? Hope to see you back out there soon!

P.S. I didn't realise Noblebright was a genre. I learned something new today.

Thank you kindly for such a warm welcome and the open door for help, when needed. But yes. Only just recently - a few months back i became aware of Noblebright. despite having been doing that sort of rp for a couple of years.
Welcome back, Gale! o/

Always good to see folks returning to what they love :D

Enjoy your stay!
Hurricane-Gale wrote:
Subtleknifewielder wrote:
Ah, ok, I appreciate the clarification. So Noble Bright is basically what most traditional fictional settings tend to be.

And I take it from those last couple genres, then, that you love world-building? :)

No problem. Always happy to help when answers are needed. :3
Yes, i enjoy world-building. World and character building, are development that motivate me to write.
Somehow I missed this reply...weird.

Anyway, that's awesome, and definitely a good attitude to have for those wanting to make a good story! Perhaps we'll see each other around on the site and build something together sometime. :)
Hello and welcome back! I hope you're able to write many fun and wonderful things with your return.
Welcome-ish to RPR lol, glad to see you coming back around. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Returning with a Fresh Start

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus