Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Sweet. I'm tired too, so yeah, it's convenient enough. G'night.
Urug (played by frostwyrmm)

Al? What on earth have you dragged me into this time? Who are all these people and why do I only recognise four of them?

You'll learn. You're outside the game right now. Let's us all talk about... current events without letting them get in the way of that.

By the way, hi, I'm Victi. You know, the sociopathic murder-vixen the magistrate I think partially told you about? It me. I her.

Ah yes. You would also be the one I was given no information on by Alastor. It seems he wanted even me to have as few details as possible, as if such things were beneficial for him.
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Ah, lighten up Urug. You knew I'd be fine.

No, I didn't! You know your social skills far exceed your combat capabilities! You're lucky you found a team to operate with before our.. refreshingly honest... hunter here caught you alone!

I'm only honest out here. I'll lie plenty in-game, no worries. ^.^

While you're here though, feel free to chat, relax, and.... whatever else that won't make myself or the bird get annoyed. Like I guess no stabbing anyone or whatever.
Welcome aboard. We just met in game, but I'm Jules. A demoness but as far as you know right now, unless told otherwise, is that I am a pretty lady. It's nice to have you here.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

Why hello there! Welcome! Have a seat anywhere you like. There are literally exactly as many chairs as we need whenever we need them; which is great because we keep getting new characters.
*yawwnnn* What? Who.....? Oh, welcome. We'll probably not meet for awhile in-game if at all, but I'm Lisa.
Hey, Urug, I bet you ten gold I can beat you at arm wrestling.

Good morning Liz. ^.^

Go for it, Drake, my money's on the orc. assuming you don't cheat. :3
Define "cheating."

Partial shifting and being like "surprise arm of a two tonne manticore thing!"

Hey, if people call spatial-dilation to increase the mechanical length of my arm resulting in a higher force for the same torque cheating, than shapeshifting is cheating, too! >.<

My, what an open reception! It's a pleasure to meet all of you. So.. you said this place has exactly the right amount of chairs, no matter the changing variables? Intriguing! Can I assume it's a form of pocket dimension? Or perhaps a stabilized tear in reality?

It's an abstract meta environment. So..... kinda? I think it might have been made by the goddess along with the GMs, so.... yeah. It just kinda works. Just.... you know, probably avoid having the goddess see a reason to interact.

Understood. By the way, don't think I didn't miss that invitation for an arm wrestle. Just be aware, if you can use your capabilities, so can I. There are many applications of magic, my friend.

Oooo, a hanzer? :3 mana to muscles thing?

In a sense. I found that while I could take on basic enchantments like that, it was always better to gain an understanding of the item in question and apply mana to... iron out impurities, in a sense. Too many people think magic surrounding a simple blade is enough, when there's so much more! Making the edge into a razor, correcting forging errors, adjusting the length and width for the situation. Magic is an incredible gift that only improves as your understanding of the world grows!
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

*sigh* Urug, just say the smarter yeh get, the stronger yer powers. Yeh don't have to go on a rant everytime.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus