Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

I deal with demonic things all the time. I would just prefer the whole earth and its population to not be in chaos 24/7. Do you know how exhausting it gets with all that craziness! Besides, I enjoy the beauty of earth... and that would just be gone.

This is a hard pass on that world for me. Hell is all the chaos I need.
Seeing this, perhaps I shouldnt give you the shard
Ah, too late, sweetheart.

Oh, screw you, Jules.
Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
Well, there's a.... non-zero chance of driving everyone insane for a while, and if it breaks out before the..... thirty or forty million years it will take for it to be vulnerabel it would ravage your planet beyond terraforming it back to being livable, but you do you, pup.

..... Drake, don't read this, you don't need to know the real consequences yet!

Really? Why would you wanna do something like that to this planet!? But maybe i could help that god and then the god will help me!
Dont be a baby just because you got your hand shot for trying to hurt someone.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

Little, you are such a sweet, sweet girl. Don't get mixed up with insanity gods.

-Without me.
Don't get mixed up with them at all!
Raven wrote:
Little, you are such a sweet, sweet girl. Don't get mixed up with insanity gods.

-Without me.

Then we help her together! If we would help that god it will help us!
I'll say it one more time: screw you, Jules.

Now, where were we? Ancient Gods that ravage entire planets and drive everyone crazy just by being there? Sounds like fun.
Liliath wrote:
Raven wrote:

-Without me.

No. No to both of you. Raven, stop encouraging children to go on suicide missions.
Sounds like some good old drama
Lisa Adrean Adeptus wrote:
Liliath wrote:
Raven wrote:

-Without me.

No. No to both of you. Raven, stop encouraging children to go on suicide missions.
Lisa, we can handle it if you help to the god will help you. We will end up with good things!
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Jules Geist wrote:
I deal with demonic things all the time. I would just prefer the whole earth and its population to not be in chaos 24/7. Do you know how exhausting it gets with all that craziness! Besides, I enjoy the beauty of earth... and that would just be gone.

This is a hard pass on that world for me. Hell is all the chaos I need.

Demons? honestly, cute. If one of these things showed up in a hell, you might wind up needing to go on a hiring binge.... Takes multiple multi-planar gods to bomp these things at full power. You can make 'em killable by a few hero-types with a few million years of containment and energy-sapping, though. The risk being winding up with someone like me, of course. ~.^

((Yeah... Elder gods are literal world-eaters. They go for the energy and sanity first. '^v^ Victi did technically take one down, but it's kinda the equivalent of a toddler with a knife taking down a pro MMA fighter because the fighter was weighted down, had their breathing restricted, and was starved for 2-3 weeks. Still actually kinda impressive, but nowhere NEAR as much as dealing with it at full capacity. The analogy is off by several orders of magnitude, but you get the idea.))
...Raven, Liliath. Do you STILL want to deal with this elder god?

The answer's yes! If just to annoy you. :3
Lisa Adrean Adeptus wrote:
...Raven, Liliath. Do you STILL want to deal with this elder god?

Yes! We will help this god and then it will help us! Right Raven?
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Sure. Let's go with th--
VICTI! Do NOT tempt the child into consorting with the Eldritch. I am being lenient in permitting you to pursue this endeavour, do not test my tolerance.
Her Eminence Lady Cryu-Dzien wrote:
VICTI! Do NOT tempt the child into consorting with the Eldritch. I am being lenient in permitting you to pursue this endeavour, do not test my tolerance.

Are you the god, Victi is talking about. Raven and i wanna help you

Nah, she's somebody different, I think.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus