Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Just relax here. Sure, things happen in game, but, and maybe this is just me, taking a step back and just being amused by the insanity is good to do.
don't make a fight please, Jules what is the plan now? I met neo and Alastor so what now?
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Yeeeah, naaah. I ain't waiting around for the murder party to arrive. And I'd hate to leave you bored Victi. I'm sure you're also a lover of the chase. Just watch what you catch, eh?

Mmm? Sorry, I was napping. What about pouncing on you people for my own amusement?
Sorry, I have been working all day I shall respond in a moment.

Julesy and Monkey. Heh, Neo, I'll work on a name for you mate.
I may be a little uncreative for bit.... my grandpa just passed away and its hitting me hard

(I meant to put this in OOC but I'm too upset to change it)

Don't mix business with pleasure, don't mix business with pleasure, don't mix business with pleasure.

"Promises, promises, Jules!"

DAMN IT!

Please don't let her in here with the spray bottle. O. O'

"Who's that? That Dazzling Dragon I've heard about in tales? Hold on."

Alastor moves to the door to the greenroom. "*Ahem*..... HEY DRAGON, SHE'S IN HERE! COME GET HER!"

Alastor moves back to his spot, cackling all the while.
Are your referring to cuddling with me in the tree house and being suffocated by my ladies Alastor? ;3 if not then I'm confused.

All I'm saying is be careful who you say that to. Someone might take it as a challenge, and the forest does get awfully cold at night. Who knows what could happen?
Well, then I suppose that someone better prepare themselves. Under the circumstances though it's probably best they dont try anything while im asleep. Especially while there is a little girl next to me. I may mistake you for a threat. And you dont want that to happen.

Wow, methinks you two need to get a room. The tension is just stifling. (snrk)

Hah! Guess I'll save it for when we survive this. And don't worry, I have no intentions of traumatizing a child. I'm a con man, not a monster.

Victi, remember I have the shard of water. I don't need a bottle to spray you.
“Oh, I should mention- it’s okay, Victi! I just barricaded the door. No matter how much that crook calls, Dazzle can’t-“ *Bang!*

“Eep!”

*Bang, bang, thud!* At the dull thud, someone groans, “Ow...” This is followed by the sound of something very big slithering away.

Lisa laughs. “Ah, see? I-it worked.”

Lisa, you know she's telekinetic and probably about to find something hard, heavy, and non pain-sensitive to bust the door with, right? Or will find a way to peek in and move things?

Cutting yourself to spritz me seems a little overkill, don't'cha think, Alastor?
Avitra Angelica (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

((Also, Dazz, we said no big RP chunks in here. tsk-tsk))

Hey, I'm willing to try anything at least once! And I'm curious about how much of a 'spritz' I can cause X)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus