Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Avitra Angelica (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Victi, if you go around "giving yourself a challenge" as an excuse to echochamber someone, I'll be pissed.
I do not know what echo chamber is.
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Fine, fine, I'll make sure to fight her 'politely' or whatever. I'd like to bug other people for a while, anyway. :3
Avitra Angelica (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Jules Geist wrote:
I do not know what echo chamber is.

You don't freakin' want to know. >v<

It's at least as obnoxious as the heliolance
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Well then, remind me to not get on your bad side. I think I have enough enemies that can kill me with no consequences.

Heh, all this fuss going on over Neo in game and I'm still sleeping away. Sounds about right for me!
I thought about waking you by "accidently" falling on you from the tree house but I didnt want you to get woken up with a face full of... well me. Plus Neo needed help so I opted out of that.
Oh and yeah I would definitely stay away from my bad side. Shes a feisty one... and not in a good way.
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Well, I've been woken up in worse ways. Urug's learnt to just give a swift kick to the guts if I'm needed. Ever been kicked awake by an orc that's bigger than you?

.... Hurts every damn time....

Ow.... That.... sounds less than fun. Like, way less than fun.

I've woken up stuck to a carpeted ceiling by static cling.... Fur and electrokinesis work weirdly together and there are a couple birds who find it funny how static-y I get in the morning, but I think I prefer waking up a few meters off the ground over waking up from a good-morning kick.
My shard isn't working!

Stab harder. :3

In all seriousness, though, I'm preeetty sure Avi hasn't figured out the details of what low levels of blood do with the microbe shard.

Actually, you and your player and Dazz and Avi should probably figure that out. '^.^ It's a tricky one...

((If you have ideas, tell us, we, uh.... slight oversight on estimates for that one))
But that will hurt!

I'd.... think that you should at the very least feel the slight tingle of power, even if you don't know how to use it. Usually I'd assume that using that type of magical object would give a certain intuition about how to use it, but since this planet's culture probably wouldn't even know about microbes yet, it may be completely alien and just not compute.... Anyway, talk to the bird and the noodle.

Liliath wrote:
But that will hurt!

Yeah, blood magic tends to be like that. Part of why I don't like to use it, personally. That, and the fact that it's got some nasty feedback and noise. Blech.
So then i stab myself and then i can do magic?

I mean, I can tell you things here, but that won't change what you know in-game.
Yeah that's true, i guess i have to figure out my self

((As an OOC note of remindingness and clarification though, basically yeah. Bleed on it, that powers the shard, and you can manipulate its associated domain to a degree proportionate-ish to the amount of blood used))
((also i am bit confused which shard Lily has, is it the wind one or the micro one?))

((I think it's microbes.... Lemme check))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus