Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Lol I know my place in the rp... i have 2 characters on here and I'm pretty set with that. The issue is reading. Because I want to follow along with everything but it's extremely hard when I work 8 hours a day then do adult crap after that then come here to read like 100 messages))
Griffen Saja (played by Seasongriffen)

“Seems I lost everybody because of my nap”Said griffen going back to his cell whistling while looking at his clock
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Lol nobody needs to drop if they are enjoying themselves XD that's silly))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Gah!" he covered the spot. "Y-you hurt me!" he scooted back. "D-did I do something wrong?" he asked, tears forming in his eyes
Anniay (played anonymously)

She looked at the blood, stunned. She looked at the V-Predator.
(( well ill stay for now but I wont be back on for hours... I have to deal with some sad stuff so be back later))

((See ya))griffen layed back on his back falling asleep again but then woke up again then just sat there yawning
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Warning, Hostility, engaging it said as it raised it's cannon. The guard got up. "No, no! it was my fault! She was just scared! Don't hurt her!" he said as the robot slowly lowered it's weapon
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she watches and she gets an idea and stands up and opens her wings "if you really are dangerous, than attack me too Xeno"

She looked at the boys, growling. She kept her head low and looked away, she didn’t like this one bit and decided to get outta there. She crawled away, making sure to stay outta sight.

Bots*** crap))
((Sorry everyone, but I'm going to drop out. I'm not out to stop anyone from enjoying the RP and because of the extreme time difference between you (US?) and I (Austria), it's probably for the best. Feel free to hit me up for any future RP's - you're all super fun! Hope you liked Experiment #309 / A-002 / Xeno!))

((Aww bye))

' wrote:
((Sorry everyone, but I'm going to drop out. I'm not out to stop anyone from enjoying the RP and because of the extreme time difference between you (US?) and I (Austria), it's probably for the best. Feel free to hit me up for any future RP's - you're all super fun! Hope you liked Experiment #309 / A-002 / Xeno!))
((Please stay))

((Aw bye Xeno.... :( ))

she sits down in a corner

After griffen got up and went looking for everybody he finally found somebody “Hey Liza..”Said griffen sitting next to her

"hi"

She looked at Griffin, hiding under a table and peering out. She hated this place and looked around for her throwing stick.

she finds the throwing stick and hands it to Anniay

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus