Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Anniay wrote:
She walked outta her cell, going to find something to do.

Catching A-003's scent on the air...coming closer...Xeno almost hopes that the interesting and feisty creature will return to the same room... But she fears her being punished again by the guards and V-Predators.
Anniay (played anonymously)

She found her way back to the room, sitting in the corner. She was mad at the V-Predators, tracing lines on the floor to keep herself from ripping all there heads off.
Clyde Whistler wrote:
"I'm sorry, if I could, I would take you home, but I can't" he sighed, looking at her. "But you're dangerous, which is why you're here." he tried to give her a hug,

Her entire being froze...

He was being kind; had bandaged her wound, had spoken softly....but....he still smelled like 'human'. And humans smelled like meat. She shook on the spot, at war with her primal instincts. It was all she could do to stay there - shaking and hissing - and dig her talons into the floor in order to stop herself from embedding her teeth in this man's neck. And this was one human she did not want to kill.

She glanced pitifully at Liza, hoping the dragoness could in some way convey to the guard that she did not want to kill him...but could not control the urge much longer.

He was right...she sorrowfully thought...she was 'dangerous'.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"you are not dangerous" she looks into the eyes of Xeno
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

' wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:
"I'm sorry, if I could, I would take you home, but I can't" he sighed, looking at her. "But you're dangerous, which is why you're here." he tried to give her a hug,

He was being kind; had bandaged her wound, had spoken softly....but....he still smelled like 'human'. And humans smelled like meat. She shook on the spot, at war with her primal instincts. It was all she could do to stay there - shaking and hissing - and dig her talons into the floor in order to stop herself from embedding her teeth in this man's neck. And this was one human she did not want to kill.

She glanced pitifully at Liza, hoping the dragoness could in some way convey to the guard that she did not want to kill him...but could not control the urge much longer.

"A-002?" he asked. "Are you okay?" he asked as he slowly reached out a hand for her
((If I'm being honest so much has happened I dont even know what's going on anymore.... I may have to drop))

(please do not drop out)

((I understand if you do, the Xenomorph girl was introduced, and they went through there scedule. I kept Clyde in the same place for you))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Which high key sucks bc I liked this but too much happened and I am never going to keep up at this rate...))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((I'll know more later...))
Clyde Whistler wrote:
' wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:

"A-002?" he asked. "Are you okay?" he asked as he slowly reached out a hand for her

Her long, razor-sharp silvery teeth chattered in her head and she went between opening her jaws to snarl and slamming them shut again to prevent from biting the guard. There would be no telling the retribution that would be dealt out to her by the V-Predators should she give in to the urge and kill this man.

Her tail darted around like a whip, colliding with the wall and bouncing back again painlessly. She looked on in silent dread as his hand stretched out towards her face...towards her mouth...full of teeth waiting to bite into him.

Every second was torture. She locked eyes with Liza and was only marginally calmed by the woman's kindly face.

Mustering the last of her strength she bolted and ran to the opposite corner, facing the wall so as not to look at the guard. Hopefully that would mean he would live and she wouldn't act upon her feral, monstrous instincts.

(it is simple if you go back, not much has really happened execpt one person dropped and a couple characters were introduced)
Jules Geist wrote:
((If I'm being honest so much has happened I dont even know what's going on anymore.... I may have to drop))

((Hey, I can drop rather than you. You were here first.))

((please no one drop))
Griffen Saja (played by Seasongriffen)

((Dropping is sometimes common in big RPs because you can’t keep up what’s happing so you don’t know what to do so sometimes that’s the reason why people drop RPs))

((No one needs to drop, I’ll help find your place))

"H-hey!" he ran to her "Are you okay? Do you need help?" he was confused, why was she acting strange. (I'm perfectly fine if you hurt him, maybe just a scratch)
Griffen Saja (played by Seasongriffen)

Griffen woke up wondering why he fell alseep then he remembered why then got out of bed wondering where was everybody and tried to find them

She glanced at what was going on, growling a little. She looked at the tazers, growling.
Clyde Whistler wrote:
"H-hey!" he ran to her "Are you okay? Do you need help?" he was confused, why was she acting strange. (I'm perfectly fine if you hurt him, maybe just a scratch)

The world seemed to slow down as he ran to her. She felt her arm moving seemingly beyond her control and before she could will herself to stop, her hand had swiped through the air before him - the talons of two of her six fingers slicing into the skin below his left eye. The cuts were quite shallow, but the blood still began to fall.

If she'd been just a second slower, she knew she would've killed him. Would've taken his head right off his shoulders. She has once again proven that she was, after all, just a dangerous monster.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus