Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

She heads to the health office. "May I please have a bigger size... maybe a button up if at all possible." She heaves a heavy sigh.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Sometimes, but having your company is very nice." She smiles as she leans in as well.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

The person gave her another one, with a larger size and a button-up collar. "Go" was all he said
Cessair leans on the wall, he watched as the girl walked back and forth a bit trying to get a new shirt, since she so carelessly ripped her original one.

Alyson wrote:
"Sometimes, but having your company is very nice." She smiles as she leans in as well.

He kissed her cheek. "Good," he said as he was still leaned in close
Yes because I wanted to spend my time standing there all day.

She sarcastically thought to herself and went to take a quick shower. She dries her blonde hair and puts them in pig tails. She changes into her new shirt which fit better. "At least something goes right." She sighs as she looks at herself in the mirrior.
Griffen Saja (played by Seasongriffen)

*casually waits to respond while being an idiot lol
Cessair Pier wrote:
Cessair leans on the wall, he watched as the girl walked back and forth a bit trying to get a new shirt, since she so carelessly ripped her original one.

Before heading to the shower she sees him and tilts her head.

Cessair Pier wrote:

"What are you looking at, A-001?" a guard asked, seeming like he came out of nowhere. "No time for watching girls, get to the gym for Physical Exercise" he pointed him the direction

She giggles. "Not at work! We've got jobs to do silly." She blushes and kisses his cheek.

Alyson wrote:
She giggles. "Not at work! We've got jobs to do silly." She blushes and kisses his cheek.

He smiled as she said that. "Alright Alyson, do your thing" he went to leave, waving at her before going away
Clyde Whistler wrote:
"What are you looking at, A-001?" a guard asked, seeming like he came out of nowhere. "No time for watching girls, get to the gym for Physical Exercise" he pointed him the direction

He jumped a bit when the guard popped out of thin air. “ like I can lift more then 15 pounds...” he muttered too himself before walking to the gym, his tail dragged on the ground behind him, making a scratching sound behind him

Then the guard looked at Jules, giving her a strict expression

She waves him off and continues her work. Shes greeted by other scientists who are just showing up.

Cessair Pier wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:

He jumped a bit when the guard popped out of thin air. “ like I can lift more then 15 pounds...” he muttered too himself before walking to the gym, his tail dragged on the ground behind him, making a scratching sound behind him

Clyde was waiting at the gym, looking him and everyone else who would come by
Griffen Saja (played by Seasongriffen)

*I guess I’ll respond now..*Griffen woke up knowing that he was probably the last one to get up then saw that the other ones were heading to the gym and got up and ran to the showers and took a fast one then got ready and went to the gym

"A-005, you're late" a guy said as he did his things. "Like usual"
"I get it! I'm gonna be late. I'm leaving to exercise now." She walks past the guard and heads to the gym and runs around the track as her chest bounces with each stride. Her hair bouncing back and forth.

Jules Geist wrote:
"I get it! I'm gonna be late. I'm leaving to exercise now." She walks past the guard and heads to the gym and runs around the track as her chest bounces with each stride. Her hair bouncing back and forth.

(The detail XD)

The guards kept watching as everyone did their exercise, making sure no one spoke unless they were playing a game where speaking was key
(I'm all about detail. Lol well sometimes. But mostly with Jules. She got fun descriptive words :D sorry in advance if you dont enjoy my descriptions)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus