Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((I understand if you do, the Xenomorph girl was introduced, and they went through there scedule. I kept Clyde in the same place for you))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Which high key sucks bc I liked this but too much happened and I am never going to keep up at this rate...))

((I'll know more later...))
Jules Geist wrote:
((If I'm being honest so much has happened I dont even know what's going on anymore.... I may have to drop))

((Hey, I can drop rather than you. You were here first.))
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((please no one drop))
Griffen Saja (played by Seasongriffen)

((Dropping is sometimes common in big RPs because you can’t keep up what’s happing so you don’t know what to do so sometimes that’s the reason why people drop RPs))
Anniay (played anonymously)

((No one needs to drop, I’ll help find your place))

((Lol I know my place in the rp... i have 2 characters on here and I'm pretty set with that. The issue is reading. Because I want to follow along with everything but it's extremely hard when I work 8 hours a day then do adult crap after that then come here to read like 100 messages))

((Lol nobody needs to drop if they are enjoying themselves XD that's silly))
(( well ill stay for now but I wont be back on for hours... I have to deal with some sad stuff so be back later))
((Sorry everyone, but I'm going to drop out. I'm not out to stop anyone from enjoying the RP and because of the extreme time difference between you (US?) and I (Austria), it's probably for the best. Feel free to hit me up for any future RP's - you're all super fun! Hope you liked Experiment #309 / A-002 / Xeno!))
Anniay (played anonymously)

((Aww bye))

' wrote:
((Sorry everyone, but I'm going to drop out. I'm not out to stop anyone from enjoying the RP and because of the extreme time difference between you (US?) and I (Austria), it's probably for the best. Feel free to hit me up for any future RP's - you're all super fun! Hope you liked Experiment #309 / A-002 / Xeno!))
((Please stay))
Griffen Saja (played by Seasongriffen)

((Aw bye Xeno.... :( ))

((Sigh. The RP really lost its flavor with her gone.))

((The RP is dying))
((Sorry I have been gone... things have been kinda crappy irl lately))

((Hey there! Thanks for showing interest, but unfortunately, this RP us inactive, I will happily continue as a 1x1, if you'd like!))

((how the heck did this even become inactive, i tried so hard to keep it active but when everything went silent i quit coming))

((may i rejoin?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus