Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He rested against the rock, his hands behind his head as he watched her.
Suddenly, her eyes went blank, and she fell towards the ground, hitting the dirt roughly. She started to convulse, shaking wildly with no control. Her wings curled around her as if they were trying to shield her from any dangers. Her tail flew around madly, uprooting grass with the metal guard.

He got up and ran to her, trying to go to her aid. A V-Predator was already on the scene, walking close to her as he tried to get to her
The shaking stopped, and she was left lying on the grass, oddly still.

"Hey, you there?" he slowly approached her and shook her
Her tail twitched, then her hands. After a minute or so she gasped, quickly darted up and kneeling on her knees. She ignored all interaction for a moment, before getting up and brushing the dirt her tight tank top. She looked at the guard and noticed his concern. "It's Ok." "It's normal." She said plainly.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((may i rejoin?))
(It's fine with me, but I don't know what Mango will say, most likely yes. )
(It will be more fun with more people.) :D

((Go ahead))

He sighed. "Good to know you are okay" he smiled, and walked away, still watching her
She sat down on the grass, running her hands through the green blades.

He watched her, sitting next to her
A small flicker in her eyes resembled something...Human...But as soon as it was there, it was gone. She inhaled deeply, breathing in the air. "This is my first time ever seeing grass..." She said softly, not taking her eyes off the ground,

He frowned. "Really?" he asked, watching her look at grass
"Yes...I was raised at the other foundation...Until I was 11 I didn't even know there was an outside.." She frowned as if she was remembering something.

He was gonna pat her shoulder, then he remembered, he put his hand down. "Oh"
She just continued to look at the grass, her tail sliding over the ground.

He wanted to touch her, he really did, just a simple pat, but he wasn't sure how she would react
She flopped down on her back, her eyes calm and collected with just a hint of sadness. "The seizures are from all the mixed genes...Or so I'm told. At the other foundation they kept me in restraints and told me nothing." She frowned.

He reached a hand for her head. "Don't worry, i'll keep you safe and informed"
She didn't even notice, or if she did, she didn't care. She continued to stare at the ground, lost in thought.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus