Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

***Hello! This RP seemed to fit well with my character, so I joined...I hope it's not any trouble! The only thing is that from primal instincts from my character's origin in a Gene modification project, I would like to request solitary confinement, and possibly a highly Redacted case file. But then again, it's all up to you.***

S128 stared at the ceiling, her eyes flicking to the door. Her tail flopped over the side of the cot, the stinger clasped in a metal guard. She closed her eyes for a brief moment, her mind lost in thought.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((Hey there! Thanks for showing interest, but unfortunately, this RP us inactive, I will happily continue as a 1x1, if you'd like!))

As she did so, two young guards made their way past. "Have you seen the transfer?" one asked. the other shifted his grip on his Trench Gun, a futuristic automatic riot gun. "S128? Yeah, I heard she was a real hooter" the other guy laughed. "Sick bastard. Either way, she was transferred here because she killed multiple scientists at another lab, and we're top-notch...so-" the other guy simply said. "I heard she was hot" the quarrel went on as they passed, unbeknownst of her presence
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

((how the heck did this even become inactive, i tried so hard to keep it active but when everything went silent i quit coming))
Clyde Whistler wrote:
((Hey there! Thanks for showing interest, but unfortunately, this RP us inactive, I will happily continue as a 1x1, if you'd like!))
Haha, sure! We can do that until any others become active again. Thanks :)
She moved around her cell, her head kept low to the ground. Her watchful eyes darted around as if she was expecting something to jump out at her. Her tail was weighed down by the metal guard, but she still moved it across the floor with ease.
She brought her hands to her head, running them through her thick hair.
As much as she didn't like being moved, she was glad to be rid of the other facility. More people to torment... She thought briskly, a small smile creeping up on to her face.
She knew at the other foundation, they came in for bloodwork and testing, but nothing else. She wondered silently whether this facility would be different

They two guards looked at a paper they were given and headed to S128's cell. One of the knocked on the cell door. "S128, we require blood samples. Approach me in a calm and simple manner or you would be put down" he said as the other guy smiled and held onto the Trench Gun. "Come out, cutie"
Her eyes flicked to each of them, the metal guard on her tail scraping across the tile floor. She inched a bit closer, her hair falling over her shoulders in waves. She eyed the gun, her mind working out multiple senarios where she could be killed. She stepped forward, agitated of how she gave herself so easily. Oh how she would love to watch the lights go out in their eyes, but she feared being shot and killed. She had gotten shot before, and it was not a plesant experience.
(I'm also on a lot, so I check about every 10 minutes. So when you respond It will take me 1-15 minutes to respond depending on the time.)
(I also changed my character's name to A-215 to match with my picture.)

The man smiled "Good girl" the man pulled out a key. "Now.... we're coming in... behave, or you'll be punished" he opened the cell and got in, as well as the other. "Yeah...punished" the other grinned, before being elbowed. "Stop being a pervert," the man with the key said, as he swapped the key with a needle. "Stay still, okay?" he slowly approached her
She crouched low to the ground, her eyes flicking to the two men and back to the door. She made no move to attack, however she was crouched in a predatory way. Her eyes narrowed In caution, and her hair fell over her face in long waves. One of her hands was pressed against the wall, keeping her upright.

The man with the needle slowly lowered it, while the other reached a hand to pet her, to comfort her, and, feel her body. "Loosen up, cutie" the guy with the gun said, aiming it away and using his free hand to try and pet her. These were obviously rookies
Her pupils suddenly became dilated, and she rose up quickly, snapping the guard's hand. She screeched, muttering something inaudible under her breath as she flicked her tail at the guard. She let out some sort of growl, backing away into the corner. The primal attributes taking over at the moment.

He pulled away. "Don't touch her?" said the kinder one with the needle. The one with the gun took a step back, while the other stepped forward. "Hey, hey, it's okay, he won't touch you" this man was trained to treat dangerous animals
"Don't touch her, Don't touch her..." She mimicked. Of course, she was able to speak full English, most of the time she chose not to. She liked giving the illusion that she was full animal gene, it worked better if she told herself she was one of them, not both.

"Now be good and stay still for me, and you'll get a treat" the man was accustomed to awarding his patients, even the most deadliest ones loved getting treats and eventually grew bonds with him He slowly lowered the needle, hopefully she responds right
She didn't have any desire to work for treats. She snatched the needle out of his hand, swiftly darting to the corner of the room.

"Hey!" he said as the needle was snatched. The other raised his gun, and a laser sight came out and aimed at her head. "Don't shoot!" said the man. "Let's just observe"
She held the needle in one hand, inspecting it. She knew what it was, of course, but it still didn't hurt to check. after a minute of looking at it, she tossed it aside. A-215 grunted, flopping down on the cot, her tail draped over the edge.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus