Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((Excuse me?! Have you even seen her?! Hers are above the norm!))
((Its even in her discription!!!))
((Idk how?! Unless tiny is huge to him!!))
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((The name was based off a horror movie))
Nobody (played anonymously)

The Babadook wrote:
((The name was based off a horror movie))

((I know XD but I think El Coco sounds more terrifying than 'babadook' ignore me, I know spanish I think that ruins somethings for me))

((Okay, where is Maddy? you basically hopped in the RP and you are basically somewhere NOT in the lab))

The Babadook wrote:
((Okay, where is Maddy? you basically hopped in the RP and you are basically somewhere NOT in the lab))

((Bothering my oc in my oc. Btw, any of you know how to make multiple characters the branch into eachother in one profile? A friend told me about it, but Idk how to do that))
((I think I know what you mean? You make them each on a different page on the same profile like this character that I’m linking you to, assassin characters, it has 4-5 characters on it))
((Well you use the build your own character thing, and then edit page layout after you put all the widgets you want onto the first page for the first character. There’s a button there that will say add page, and then once you name the page you save it and then you can add more widgets to there and it’s a repeat process :) Sorry I’m kind of bad at explaining things but hopefully that helps!))

Quetzalli Bloodsworth wrote:
((Well you use the build your own character thing, and then edit page layout after you put all the widgets you want onto the first page for the first character. There’s a button there that will say add page, and then once you name the page you save it and then you can add more widgets to there and it’s a repeat process :) Sorry I’m kind of bad at explaining things but hopefully that helps!))

((Omg thank you! bcs this dude right here comes w three. Dante, Roman, and Thomason/Tommy, So... I needed to edit it. But thank you so much! I think I understand it now! <G>))
((I’m glad I could help! :D))

((Alright, keep this forum for RP))
((Ok, sorry about that. I’ll pm next time))

((Man, I wrote that and everybody died)) ((Like what in the heck is going on?))
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

((I dunno, honestly.))
Sumeshi Ozu (played by Dragon_Eye)

((I am simply waiting for Babadook/Mango to try to scare Sumeshi. But then everyone died sooooo))
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Maybe a lunch break?
I would like to propose an OOC thread for this, though, so that we don't clog up this one and there's a place to ask questions and such.))
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

((Sounds like a good idea. I second the OOC thread idea.))
((I like the OOC thread, and yeah I just didn’t know what to write))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus