Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((I was at the zoo then I had to babysit well I'm babysitting))
"Oh I'm crying because someone whom I treasured dearly... well went away. A-And I may never get to see him again." She tried smiling but it was a bit weak.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she whispers"i suck at sharing" to jules

"but am i doing well not hurting people my fellow demon"
"That is good." She smiles and Pat's her head.

her tail sways
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

((Can I join by chance? If I'm able to join, I'll reply as soon as I can))
((Sorry I was preparing for the hurricane!))

Quetzalli hummed as she started to walk around curiously

"are you ok now jules"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She walks down the hall and runs into Quetzalli "oh, hello! Are you new here?" She smiles sweetly.
"For now ya. Thanks." She smiles

she smiles and kisses jules' forehead before backing away"i got to go out, i will be back"
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He eventually stopped looking and climbed onto the ceiling, hanging from it with his 'legs' as he slept, completely silent as he did.
She touches her forehead and looks at her as she walks away. She is confused mostly and looks down at Liliath. "Thanks Lil for the comforting hug." She smiles.

she heads to alyson"i am heading out, doc. and there is no way for your guards to stop me as i can walk right through the barrier and i am not a test subject of you all"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Test... subject? Is that what you think this place is? Well, it doesnt matter. Goodbye then." She says as she writes some things down.

"that is how this place initiated, i am not going to call them prisoners, that feels worse than test subjects" she walks through the barrier and about 3 hours later came back covered in a lot of human blood
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He eventually woke up and continued his search, now using his 'legs' to swing from the ceiling, allowing him to cover ground much faster.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus