Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Nobody (played anonymously)

(Mango, can you tell me what you're trying to do? I mean, I'm all for some character development/hurting my characters for fun, but I'd like to get included)

Nobody bristled accidentally, causing the boy to ask if something was wrong. He calmed his look, before scoping the area to make sure it was safe. He wasn't sure what the god was trying to do, but if he knew anything, is that if he indeed was the deity of fear, he would feed off of it, so Nobody made himself feel nothing but what he saw before him.

"Roman, what are you doing here?" He asked, hand reaching out.

The boy, now identitied as Roman, seemed to resist the idea of confiding in the being, before speaking,

"I tried, I really did, but it's hard, Nobody, I didn't want to both--"

"Roman... you don't have to be strong, not when I'm here" Nobody interrupted, and the boys pupil's seem to widen somewhat, as the boy slakens in Nobody's hand, as he's keeping him up. The boy reaches a hand up to hold onto Nobody's bigger one.

Nobody looks to the nearest guard for assistance in this, he hopes the guard won't try to take Roman away from him right now, because as weak as Roman looks, he is nowhere near as weak, as his parents had sent him to a military school at some point, and he didn't want to have to see that.

((Man, I wrote that and everybody died)) ((Like what in the heck is going on?))
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

((I dunno, honestly.))
Sumeshi Ozu (played by Dragon_Eye)

((I am simply waiting for Babadook/Mango to try to scare Sumeshi. But then everyone died sooooo))
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Maybe a lunch break?
I would like to propose an OOC thread for this, though, so that we don't clog up this one and there's a place to ask questions and such.))

((Sounds like a good idea. I second the OOC thread idea.))
((I like the OOC thread, and yeah I just didn’t know what to write))

((Seems ok))
Sumeshi Ozu (played by Dragon_Eye)

((Somebody pm me the link to the new OOC plz))
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((I was trying to remember Roman's name to make Babadook know something he thought no one else would do and convince him he was dead, but I see otherwise))

It smiled at her and asked. "What's there to be afraid of?" and showing off its scary features

One of his 'legs' managed to make a small hole in the wall, attempting to worm through into the cell next to him as he threw himself at the wall, trying to widen the hole.

((Yeah same, I think the occ thread should be necessary because of questions we ask, like things we might want to know, things we might need to clear up, things like that, that way this one remains clog free and we don't end up doing things like this))

Nobody found himself having to wait in the meantime Roman got the keys to his cell, how he got them he didn't wanna know. Right now the human was sprawled across his lap as he took deep breaths of the beings naturally calming scent, as Nobody spoke of most of anything, knowing how much not being able to be there for Roman had affected him.
((Who’s in the cell next to Stephen?))

((Dunno. Whoever wants to be, i guess. Maybe it's empty.))
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

Her brain was spinning at a hundred miles an hour, trying to figure out why she was here, where 'here' even was, and what in stars this creature was staring at her through the bars of her cell. The spikes didn't subtract from the already-daunting appearance, and the things it was saying only added to the tightness in Monody's chest. She was absolutely terrified, and there were very few people that she knew could help her out of it. Her expression was akin to that of a deer in the headlights, eyes wide and staring at the Babadook. She finally managed to squeak out a reply, her voice high-pitched and quiet.

"E-everything.."

Nobody frowned, hearing and feeling the terrified... something nearby was terrified. And he needed to help it. But how could she help it when he was helping Roman right now as well?

Roman got up, his dazed state of mind wasn't exactly the best, but in his head, there was notning better. The undivided attention and care of Nobody would bring him out of the darkest pits.

Nobody quietly led the boy, the first time he'd been out since captured without a bunch of guards around. He stretched completely for the first time since he'd been captured, bones cracking as the being stretched his back. Hewalked by the 'gods' cage and he glared at him momentarily, white eyelights glowing red for just a second, before makong his way, along with Roman torwards the petrified beings cage.

((Quickly asking if there's anyone next to him before deciding what to post next.))
((I can have Quetzalli next to his cell))

Quetzalli jumped when she saw the hole and started to grow worried, a low growl emitting from her and she started to transform into her draconic form to defend herself. Scales covered her completely as she grew serpentine, and feathered wings sprouted where her arms once were. Even curled up she was squished and barely able to fit within the cell.

Stephen Webb wrote:
((Quickly asking if there's anyone next to him before deciding what to post next.))

((nvm, we gouda cheese))

((Sure.))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus