Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((I think I know what you mean? You make them each on a different page on the same profile like this character that I’m linking you to, assassin characters, it has 4-5 characters on it))
Quetzalli went wide eyed at the transformation and scales started to cover her body as she started getting worried
Nobody (played anonymously)

"Take it how you want it, 'God', I don't go around thinking I'm better than everyone else" He said, voice colder than one would think possible coming from the usually docile being. He then raised an eyebrow at the patter of footsteps in the dirrection of his cage.

(The male is asking for permision to see Nobody) (Just seeing if it's ok w you mango)

Assassin characters wrote:
((I think I know what you mean? You make them each on a different page on the same profile like this character that I’m linking you to, assassin characters, it has 4-5 characters on it))

But how do you do that? TT^TT I tried to find it, but it's like it doesn't wanna let me or something, unless I'm missing something here.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((Sure))

It smirked. "You miss him, don't you?" it said, tilting its head as the spikes on its back protruded farther
((Well you use the build your own character thing, and then edit page layout after you put all the widgets you want onto the first page for the first character. There’s a button there that will say add page, and then once you name the page you save it and then you can add more widgets to there and it’s a repeat process :) Sorry I’m kind of bad at explaining things but hopefully that helps!))

Quetzalli Bloodsworth wrote:
((Well you use the build your own character thing, and then edit page layout after you put all the widgets you want onto the first page for the first character. There’s a button there that will say add page, and then once you name the page you save it and then you can add more widgets to there and it’s a repeat process :) Sorry I’m kind of bad at explaining things but hopefully that helps!))

((Omg thank you! bcs this dude right here comes w three. Dante, Roman, and Thomason/Tommy, So... I needed to edit it. But thank you so much! I think I understand it now! <G>))
((I’m glad I could help! :D))
Sumeshi Ozu (played by Dragon_Eye)

Sumeshi was in his cell, listening to the argument. He curled up his tail and quietly sighed. He was really just annoyed, it was rather hard to get Sumeshi sad. But so, so easy to anger him. He flicked his tongue in and out a few times, taking in all the various scents.

((Alright, keep this forum for RP))
((Ok, sorry about that. I’ll pm next time))

"Miss who?" he asked not entirely sure who he meant, but getting a hunch, he swore to the-- no one, that if he started targeting the people he cares for he will not hold back, he thinks to himself, somewhat bristling.

The male, whom runs up to the beings cage, anxiety making him shake a little, wasn't exactly looking well. He looked pale and tired, hair oily and skin sweaty as he didn't know what to do with himself other than act tough because he looked that way. He waits and sees if any of the guards will open the door the the cell. He knows because of the feeling of his fear diminishing that this is indeed the right cell.

Nobody sences someone nearby, and he would've thought it was another guard or prisoners, but he sees familiar locks of Red and black hair hair, and his previously bristling physical capabilities settle down, no need to concern the child.
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He was watching them interact silently, eventually sitting down with a sigh. He yawned, eventually lying down and trying to fall asleep.
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

The Shitak was startled awake by the announcement coming over the loudspeaker, and she darted into a back corner of her cell. Her ears were flattened against her head, body trembling and eyes wide as her gaze was fixed on the bars of her cell. She pulled her tail up around herself, hugging it tightly and whimpering softly. The 'newcomer' walked past her cell right as it ripped apart one of the bots guarding it, which elicited a terrified squeak from the Pandae. She huddled up tighter, burying her snout in the soft fluff of her tail. She had no idea where she was, or how she got here, but she knew that compliance with the powers that be meant survival for herself and whoever else was here.

((I forgot that kid's name))

It smiled. "You were pulled away from him, and are yearning to see him again, right" it's tail scraped across the floor, creating sparks. "Too bad he was murdered"

He was unable to sleep, mainly due to the disease infesting his body starting to take control back, ready to kill anything that came within range, as well as attempt to tear the cell he was trapped in apart.

It turned to her "Monody Rozeem" it flashed her a toothy grin. "You are scared of me, aren't you?"
Sumeshi Ozu (played by Dragon_Eye)

Sumeshi slithered in circles a moment then huddled back down into his curled up position. "I heard somebody claim to be the deity of fear? Just try and scare me, I dare you." Sumeshi's scaly snake mouth formed a smirk. He flicked his toungue in and out some more, smelling a new presence.

His eyes started to glow green, his 'legs' wrapping around the bars of his cell, tensing as they put pressure on them. After that failed, it decided to attempt to break though the wall of his cell, slamming the needle-like ends into the wall to his left, managing to make a few puncture marks, but that was about it.
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

As soon as the being laid eyes on her, a cold shudder wracked the woman's frame, and she pulled her knees even tighter against her chest. Her heart was fluttering, almost beating out of her chest as she locked gazes with the thing, and the flash of sharp teeth made her hide her face even deeper into her fur. Only her steely-blue eyes were showing now, and she couldn't find it in herself to speak, much less form a coherent reply to the beast. She could only nod, and even that was hardly distinguishable from her trembling.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus