Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He grinned as X-999 ripped them apart, his eyes flashing green as the disease festering inside him recoiled slightly, causing his 'legs' to pull him away.
*Maddy would laugh at him chocking. She waves to him and then walks to the side of the car (Is he in a car? Correct me if needed-". She tilts her head and her tail sways from side to side. Her long brown hair fell over her shoulders, as she was bent over looking at him through the window. She then lets out a cute giggle. And her ears twitch.*

"I found you jackass"
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

They moved X-999 to his cell, where he turned into an attractive shirtless male and sat on the ground. "I'll turn this into hell, I assure you"
Quetzalli went to the edge of her cell to watch in curiosity as the specimen ripped a robot in half. They must have a lot of strength in order to do that. She continued to watch, and went a little wide eyed when she saw he was a shapeshifter as well of some kind.

He chuckled, looking over at X-999. "I doubt you could make it worse, pal."

He flashed him an attractive smile. "I am the great deity of fear, I could raise hell with a simple word"
Nobody (played anonymously)

(Ye you good) (Also, Babadook sounds ridiculous and... hot dude 7u7 anyone? XD)

The male frowned, his black pierced eyebrow ticking. He
turned away, several rings deorating his fingers, one of them with a skull on it. He continued chewing on his burrito, his anorexia acting up and making him want to gag and puke all his food out, he was too full. He stopped eating, closing it meticulously and throwing it onto the other seat in the car. The smell of the burrito making him gag all on it's own.

He covered his mouth, swallowing his last mouthful with difficulty and lots of gagging. He hated whatever this was, all he knew was what it was called, to him he just said he sometimes didn't feel like eating for days. Or overstuffed himself. It was fine really. He took deep breaths, feeling too full, but he forced himself to keep the food down, he wasn't going to do this to Nobody. Nobody wanted him healthy, so if that meant forcing himself to eat, he would. As annoying and disgusting as food sounded right now.

Nobody scoffed at the male, great, they had to place him nearby, either that, or his voice was as booming as the god of wars one. It just made things more annoying. He disliked the place before, now he hated it.

((The name was based off a horror movie))
*Maddy would watch ass this go down. She would laugh then jumps onto the roof of his car. And began to jump. Just to get him out of the car. She snickered inside. And then looked at the car door. Still jumping waiting for him, to tell her to stop, or get out of the car.*

The Babadook wrote:
((The name was based off a horror movie))

((I know XD but I think El Coco sounds more terrifying than 'babadook' ignore me, I know spanish I think that ruins somethings for me))
I know Spanish to- ))

((Okay, where is Maddy? you basically hopped in the RP and you are basically somewhere NOT in the lab))

Her jumping on the car only made the idea of duking out his food more of an action, and he hastily got out of his car, anger mostly half-baked as he walked over to the door of the facility. He wished he didn't need the being when times like these arrived, but it was inevitable for him. He walked up to a guard, covering his mouth and tapping them on the shoulder.

Nobody turned himself over to face away from the voice, before speaking, "Sure, just like all the rest"
“Deity of fear...?” Quetzalli echoed, watching the man with great curiosity.
She wandered out to find the other male, because, she is like that, and nobody hasn't told her anything ))

The Babadook wrote:
((Okay, where is Maddy? you basically hopped in the RP and you are basically somewhere NOT in the lab))

((Bothering my oc in my oc. Btw, any of you know how to make multiple characters the branch into eachother in one profile? A friend told me about it, but Idk how to do that))

He chuckled. "Sure you are, pal." He said, obviously not believing X-999's claim of being a god.

Maddy Night wrote:
She wandered out to find the other male, because, she is like that, and nobody hasn't told her anything ))

((But you didn't even ask to in the RP))

The attractive man turned into a scary shadow demon covered in spikes before you could even blink. "Is that a challenge, 'Nobody'?" it asked, smirking
Maddy watches him. She yawns and stops jumping. The female lay on the car in her wolf form. She stared to the guard, her eyes a deep blood red. Her black and white fur being blown back by the wind. And then sun reflecting off it as well.*
I joined a while ago, so deal with it :) ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus