Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fifth World (Open/Redone)

It was time for the next world to come. Only a few humans and other creatures surived the blast from the sun that burned almost everyone, along with the oceans floods and everything else. The few surivers had banded together so that they could all start up the world again. A young looking teenager by the name Kuro Sakuranbo was one of the few surivers, along with others that were in the group. There were about ten surives found so far, but everyone kept looking to see if there was any more left. The small group of surivers were called the Fifth World.

Over time there have been many different types of living that all ended at some point. There have been four so far, now five was coming around. Everyone was on the search for food, clothes, and any thing else needed. Now it was time to find the other surives.

Kuro, with two other boys was looking around to find some other people who surived the blast. She had no luck so far and was getting annoied by it. Everyone in the small group already knew what Kuro was and accpeted it just fine. "Damn it! We're never going to find anyone!" She yelled, lound enough for anyone nearby to hear
Damian Fletch (played by PandaGirl)

Nearby, a pile of rubble moved ever so slightly that most people wouldn't notice it. Damian sat under the pile of rubble, using all of his energy to make it not collapse on him, and attempted to stay awake long enough for the new world to start. He had only recently found out about his demonic abilities and was pretty scared of them. Damian winced as a yell cut through the air like a knife and announced the presence of other survivors. He focused all of his energy on making the pile of rubble rise a few inches to attain help from the other survivors.
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Hey, Kuro, look over there," One of the boys pointed over to the pile of rumble that was moving. She spotted the rumble and ran over to it. "Come on guys, it is probably another person." She began to move away the rumble as the other two came over. They started to help until they saw who was under it. "Wonderful!" Kuro said cheerfully. She held her hand out to the boy to help him out. "Hello, I'm Kuro Sakuranbo."

When the rubble from on top of his head cleared, Damian let the rest of the rubble fall around him. "H-hi. I'm Damian." Damian said taking Kuro's hand and getting up. He had just enough energy to stand up,and not much more. Damian tried to take a step forward, but only ended up almost face planting.

Kuro quickly caught Damian before he could fall more. She sighed and looked at the others. "Go ahead on, it looks like I'll have to care him." She picked the boy up as the other two nodded and ran off to where they were before. She began to walk towards where the base was. For such a skinny girl, she was very strong.

"Has the n-new world s-st-started?" Damian asked looking into Kuro's eyes.

Kuro nodded. "More or less. There has been quite a few survives found. We are trying to start it up. So far, we have found abroken but still working cafe that we stay in. That's where we are heading to so you can rest up and regain your energy."

"Ok." Damian said as Alex popped out of his pocket. "Is there coffee at the cafe?" Alex asked flying around Damian's head. "Alex go back to sleep." Damian complained trying to grab Alex.

Kuro was surprised by the little devil like thing that came out of Damian's pocket. "Uh. I think we do." She then remembered that she had some coffee beans in her pocket. She shifted to holding Damian in one arm and dug into her pocket. It wasn't long till she pulled out a small bag of coffee beans. "If you like, one of the other guys wanted me to carry these but he didn't eat any so if you want them, their all yours."

Alex smiled and took the beans, shoving them into his mouth. "Yummycoffeebeans!" he mumbled with a mouthfull. "Why are you always wanting coffee Alex?" Damian said grabbing Alex and putting him back into his pocket. Alex poked his head out of the top and watched the scenery go by. "Sorry about Alex, He's benn following me around since I can remember." Damian said with a shrug.

Kuro smiled and shook her head. "No, it is fine, I dont mind him at all. It surprised me that I didn't sense him." She shrugged. "I'm guessing that because you are so young, that you aren't human like the most of us survivors. If you mind,me asking, what are you?" She couldn't tell what he was, demons never messed with her because they could tell she was half human.

"Demon." Damian said simply allowing his red eyes to shine through his beautiful blue ones. "From what I know, I'm supposed to be a demon prince." he added. "I think I can walk now." he said wiggling out of Kuro's arms and taking a few careful steps. He could heal faster then most demons and he could summon mythical creatures to do his bidding. "How much farther is the shop?" he asked a grin playing on his lips.

Kuro nodded. "I see, that explains a lot. I never met a demon before so of course I wouldn't be able to tell and being a demon Prince is why I can sense your strong power." When he wanted to walk, she let him down with a nod. She pointed to the town, not far away from them. "It is in that town, so not that far away." She looked up at the setting Sun. "We should probably get back there quickly. They'll start to worry if I am out too long." She shook her head with a sigh.

Damian smiled and yawned. "Lets get there quickly." he said with a grin clapping his hands together. The air in front on him shimmered a slight red color as a male wolf materialized in front of them. "This is Scar." Damian said with a grin as he pet his red demon wolf. "He can go about 20 miles in about 5 minutes." Damian said getting on Scar's back and extending his hand to Kuro.
((If you want pics of his summoning's they are in his profile.))

Kuro shook her head. "I have my trusty dragon, Suta." She stuck two fingers in her mouth a let out a loud whilste. A gray blur flew by but then flew down on Kuro's shoulder. "Grow Suta." He nodded. Then he flew down to the ground and grew to a full sized dragon. "Even though he looks like a full grown dragon, he is only seven years old but he is mature for his age. If it weren't for him, I would be dead." She climbed on top of him.

"Lets go." Damian said with a michevious grin as he held onto Scar. Scar teleported about 5 miles due north from where they started then he started to run. "COME ON!!" He yelled laughing.

Kuro was surprised when Scar teleported. "Hey! That isn't fair!" She said as Suta took flight. He then gained up on Damian, quickly being neck to neck with him. "For a kid, you sure like to race." She grinneddown at him.

Damian smiled and bunched over scar. "Come on scar stop playing around now." He said with a smile as Scar teleported to the edge of town. Damian got off Scar and patted him. "You may go now." He said to the tired wolf. He waited for Kuro to land to continue because be didnt know where the camp was. ((Sorry for any gramical errors, using my cellphone in a car.))

((It is fine, you probably shouldn't be on your phone while driving. Just saying, we dont need any accidents. ^^))

Kuro sighed then landed at the town. "Have you ever heard of playing fair?" She said as Suta turned into his human from which looked about twelve or less. He was only a couple inches taller than Damian. "Follow me, night is almost upon us." She then started towards the direction of where the cafe was.

((Lol I'm only 14, my mom is driving.))
Damian watched the dragon shift into a boy. He followed Kuro down the stree and kep pace. He had good stamina for a seven year old. "Where is the cafe?" He asked curious. His curiousness always got him into trouble sooner or later.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fifth World (Open/Redone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus