Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fifth World (Open/Redone)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

((Oops, lol. Sorry, II'm so use to so many people being older than me.))
"Not too far, look." She pointed over to the large cafe. "Its right over there. I'm sorry to say that everyone is either in their late teens or early twenties. You and Suta are the youngest here, but I think you will be just fine." She gently ruffled his blonde hair as they got closer to the cafe.
Damian Fletch (played by PandaGirl)

Damian fixed his hair and took Alex out of his pocket. "If you behave I'll keep you out." Damian said to Alex. "Ok, ok." Alex said with a michevious smile as he sat on Damian's shoulder. Will the others mind if I have him out?" He asked Kuro as they got closer.

Kuro shook her head. "No, they all know that there are other creatures out there, like you, me, and Suta. They dont mind it anymore." She said as she opened the door for Damian. "Everyone here is really nice and kind, but some of them do have tempers."

Damian walked in and was amazed at the number of people in the cafe. "Wow." he said stunned. There had to be at least a hundred people in there.

Kuro smiled down at Damian. "And, most of these people aren't human. If you like, I can introduce you to the main crew."

"Ok." Damian said nervously. "Wow this place is packed!" Alex said loudly. "Where did all these people come from?" Damian asked trying to shut Alex up.

Kuro had to think for a moment. "Well, we began finding them over time. Some had found us." She explained.

Damian shrugged and followed Kuro further into the cafe. "How many like us are there?" he asked suddenly.

"More than a quarter of the people here. Humans are so weak that very few survived."

"Ok." he said yawning. "I still want to meet them." he said reassuringly.

Kuro nodded. "Alright, but how about in the morning?"

"Ok." Damian said yawning again. Today had been monumental, he had fell out of a ten story building and survived with minor bruising, he had made a new friend, and Alex had annoyed him again. "Where can I go to sleep?" he asked politely.

"Follow me. " she began to walk up some stairs into a room that was completely empty expect for bedding. "Sleep anywhere you want."

Damian found a small hole in the wall and bedding inside. "Perfect." he mumbled to himself as he laid down on the bedding and Alex laid next to him. "'Night Kuro." he said before falling asleep.

Kuro smiled. "Night." She went over to her bedding. Suta turned back into a small dragon and curled up next to her head.

Damian had nightmares again that night. He dreamt that he was in the ninth level of hell and his father was furious with him. "HOW DARE YOU TRUST LESSER CREATURES THEN YOURSELF?" He screamed while Damian tried to find somewhere to hide. "YOU ARE A PRINCE AND ONE OF THE LAST PURE BREED DEMONS IN THE NINTH LEVEL!" His father continued to scream, cracking te palace walls with every breath."But Father, I would have died..." Damian started buy his father interrupted him. "IF YOU DISOBEY ME AGAIN, YOU WILL FOREVER REGRET IT." He screamed as Damian shot awake, hitting his head on the low ceiling. He rubbed his head and started to cry silently, waiting for the others to wake.

Kuro had already woken, right when Damian had woken. She saw that he was crying and went over to him. She knew that no matter what, he was still a child none the less. "Hey, are you alright?" She said in a soothing voice. "Did you have a nightmare?" She asked as she knelt down to his level in the little hole.

"Y-ya." Damian stuttered, resting his head on Kuro's shoulder.

Kuro wrapped an arm around Damian. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Damian shook his head and closer his eyes trying to forget the nightmare. "Not really." he whimpered.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fifth World (Open/Redone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus