Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fifth World (Open/Redone)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro narrowed her mismatched eyes, watching to see what was going to happen. "Why should any of us trust you? We don't know anything of you, or where you came from or if you might be human or not." She said, clearly not trusting them at all.

Suta grabbed Damian's unbroken arm. "I'm here to keep you here. Kuro will have my head if I disobey what she told me to do." He said, lightly pulling Damian away from the door and the hill.
Damian Fletch (played by PandaGirl)

"But I want to go." Damian argued grumpily. If I can't go, I'll just transport the whole cafe' there, and you don't want that. They will know that I'm here and put us all in more danger." he said making sure he proved his point.
Ascrith took this question as a real, tough, and good question. He thought about it for a little bit, and continued thinking. He stared back at Kuro, and at Damian. There was something weird about this group. Something odd. But what would make them trust him?

"If I really wanted you all dead, you would be dead by now," Ascrith explained, standing tall.

I have a ship in orbit that came here to help. Please, trust us. Ascrith projected Psychically, and gave his information telepathically. That was the way he could be trusted. He trusted them completely, and put away his weapons.

Suta shook his head. "Damian, please don't be like this. Kuro knows what she is doing, and it isn't best for you to go while you are wounded. Transporting this whole cafe would end up putting you in more pain and I don't think you want to have her chewing you out, its not a joy." Suta said, getting annoyed with how Damian was starting to act like a brat that didn't get what they wanted.

Kuro nodded. "Exactly, how to expect to get us to your planet? There are over a hundred of us that survived this."
Ascrith smiled at this opportunity to brag. He pointed to the sky, and began to speak.

"I came here in an Emperor Class Battle Barge. It holds 1 million fully armed and armored Space Marines, and has room for more. The Gunship could easily hold you, and is empty at the moment. If you want to, you can come with me to the Gunship, or I can stay and talk a bit,"

Ascrith thought about how this tragedy happened, and who else would know. He had no idea what might happen, or who would come. He guessed that Tyranids would be next in line for the planet.

Kuro and the others listened to what he had to say. "Give me a moment to talk this over with the rest of my survivors." She called as she turned to the others. Of course, some of them were not so sure about all of this. She talked it over with them and then spoke into a walkie talkie to allow the rest of the survivors to come out. They came and she explained to all of them what was happening, quite a few jumped at the opportunity to get off of Earth while it is falling to pieces.

Damian heard a nearby walkie talkie go off and grabbed it before Suta could. He listened and smiled at Suta. "Now I'm definitively going." he said clapping is hands. This time the air in front of him glowed a dull grey as Mia, His demon cat appeared and stretched. "Up for Shadow Travel girl?" he asked petting her short fur as he climbed on her. "Bye." Damian said with a mischievous smile as Mia disappeared and reappeared behind a building close to the hill. He said thank you to Mia as he disappeared back to the underworld again and walked out from behind the building. "Kuro!" he yelled running to her and giving her a hug.

Suta grumbled under his breath at how stubborn this child was as he turned into his dragon from, flying back to where everyone was. By time he got there, Damian had beat him.

Kuro was startled when she saw and heard Damian coming over to her. She hugged him back, still surprised that he was here. "Damian. Why didn't you stay back over there? It is too dangerous for you to be here." She scolded with a sigh as Suta came over to them, turning back into his human from. "I'm sorry I couldn't stop him. He is really stubborn and took off before I could stop him." He explained.

Damian shrugged. "I was under a pile a rubble, I think I'll be ok." he said turning towards the man. "Who is this?" he asked curiously, taking out his silver dagger again.
Ascrith sensed a disturbance. His mind was touched by some sort of Psychic power as a small portal opened, barely large enough for an eight year old. The portal opened right behind a building, and a boy, around eight, walked to Kuro. Ascrith watched him with interest, and examined him. He tried probing him with his mind, but it was blocked. This troubled him.

"Damian... Damian Flech," Ascrith said, slowly. The kid's name was all he could get. He unhooked his holster, but kept his weapons in their holsters. "How are you? Oh, I don't mind the sudden appearance. I just want to know how you survived..."

He towered over both of them, being around 7.5 feet tall, and almost 600 pounds of pure muscle. His armor gleamed, and provided the best protection around. It might not be enough.

I am Ascrith, Damian, Ascrith projected, not daring to go past the block.

"How do you know my name?" Damian asked shocked. Everybody that knew him had already died, so this man intrigued him greatly. "That's a weird name." He projected back silently.
"Me? How do I know your name?" Ascrith responded, and brushed his hair back, letting it flow. He lifted his shield up to show to the child. It had the red Inquisitor Lord sign, a red I with two lines across the middle of the letter. It had symbols of medals and victories on it, and purity seals. On the bottom was a black circle, with two wings and a sword running down the middle in white. He pointed to that sign. "That shows that I am a Psychic. A very powerful one, by the way. That is how I knew your name,"

Yes, but if you told it to one of my enemies, he would run for his life,

"Oh that makes sense." Damian said walking over to a lamppost in front of a TV store and leaning against it. "If we do join you, where will we go?" he asked curiously moving away from the now slightly blinking Tv screens.
"Yes, quite," Ascrith also took notice of the blinking TV screens, though he didn't know what to think of it, besides the fact that it might be the product of Psychic activity. Ascrith therefore took caution in what was going on, and probed for anything nearby. He was still hitting a mental wall when it came to the kid. That surprised him. "We would go to Emacra, our Garden Planet, and the most peaceful of them all. Far from any war, and in the Neutral Zone of four Empires, including ours. You could stay with Vladimir, if you so wish."

He looked at Damian, and examined him. He appeared a little frightened, and wondered why. Why was the kid blocked? Why was all of this going on?

What is going on with the TVs? He projected.

Damian glanced back and shrugged. He wasn't about to tell Ascrith that he was causing it, much less his origin. "Sounds good to me, and you or your men won't try anything funny while weir aboard?" He asked cautiously, stepping towards Kuro and Suta again.
"No, We won't. If you don't try something funny," Ascrith reassured Damian. He hooked his holster back up, and looked around. He would wait for everyone to get ready. HE knew something fishy was going on here, but he didn't know what. "Just watch for weird things..."

"Okay?" Damian said taking a step forward, causing everyone else to take a step backwards. "This planet will be dead in 72 hours anyways." He added with a shrug approaching Ascrith.
"And what makes you say that, Damian?" Ascrith asked, staring the kid head on, now a little worried about the person. He decided to probe further, but he couldn't find much, and didn't get far. He unhooked everything, and loosened his strap.

High above, in the ship, The Emperor was alerted. Something appeared in the scanners, and it didn't look good. The scout ships told them that it was Tyranid colonization ships, but they were so far away, the Nova Cannons wouldn't work. They would have to wait until they got back, but time was running short. They had to move. The Emperor gave the information to Ascrith.

"We have to move. Now. If you want to leave, get to the Gunships. Otherwise, you are all going to die a very horrible death," Ascrith said, looking worried.

Damian grabbed Kuro and Suta's hands and walked towards Ascrith. "So we just get on? Do you need names of everyone or something?" he asked looking over his shoulder at the other people. Not many wanted to come, maybe twenty or thirty of the hundred here. Damian glanced at the toys r us on the corner and smiled, letting go of their hands. "Be right back." he called over his shoulder as he ran inside and went to the electronics section and broke the glass that held the D.S.'s. Damian quickly grabbed two and loaded his small bag up with games and ran back out of the store smiling. "Ok lets go." He said handing Suta a D.S.. "Sorry for not listening to you, but I'm glad I didn't." he said.
Ascrith ordered the bay doors to open up, and let all the members in. The massive bay doors on the front of the fighter transport hit the ground, sending a cloud of dust into the air, and letting in as many as they wanted. Ascrith waited for everyone to get in, then he and his men got in, and hit the button to close it. The bay doors slowly moved to close, and Ascrith ordered everyone to strap up.

Soon, the engines turned on, and the plane lifted into the air, the engines rumbling. The whole cabin shook as the Thunderhawk flew through the air, and Ascrith stared at Damian.

Meanwhile, The Emperor ordered a full retreat, contacting Ascrith about it. He moved away from the planet, to another place just a bit off, and called for reinforcements. The Tyranid Fleet had made it. Instantly, the Gunship turned around, and went to the closest place to land.

Ascrith disembarked, and ran out, his feet hitting the ground with a clang. He looked up, and stared as the ships moved closer. He was almost scared, and shocked.

((I am pretty sure that we are RPing about THIS planet, and not the other one, no? So lets stay here for a bit, shall we? Get to know each other a bit better, eh?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fifth World (Open/Redone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus