Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fifth World (Open/Redone)

Damian Fletch (played by PandaGirl)

"What are they?" Damian said coming back out and looking at the horde of ships getting ever so closer to them. "Are we going to be ok?"
Ascrith looked behind him to see Damian standing, also staring. He looked around on either side of him, taking the scenery in. When Damian asked the question, it got Ascrith thinking about what to do, and how to fight them. He knew a few tactics, but he had to get to the high ground, and in cover, for that.

"Damian, that is the most Filthy, Ugly, violent, and dangerous race that you will ever meet," He said, and continued to look in the sky. "Those are the Tyranids, and they are here to play. They don't take prisoners, they don't listen to reason, they have no soul; only the Hive Mind matters. What is the highest ground you can find?"

"There is a temple for Zeus where the ground meets the sky." Damian said pointing to a mountain range not too far off. It had snowy peaks where the tips meet the clouds and treacherous climbing for normal mortals. "It's about three days by foot, a couple hour in you ship." Damian said not including the part where he could be there in a couple minutes.
Ascrith nodded, and looked for the Temple. He knew that there wouldn't be much of three days to move, so he began planning out his movements. He walked inside the gunship to look for something.

"Fighter. It is a fighter carrier, a Thunderhawk Gunship..." Ascrith mumbled loud enough for Damian and the rest to hear, and ducked his head, walking inside. There was food on the left, guns and ammo on the right, and parts of large weaponry. "If I am right, we won't have three days to get there... Lets see... That's a Lascannon... A double barreled Autocannon... Good for Anti Air... Three Heavy Bolters, a few missiles... Hell, we don't have much of anything..."

Ascrith walked out, and stared at the ships. They were moving closer and closer, almost to the point where they could launch their carriers, but not close enough to drop the Carnifexes. That was the part he liked. Oh, he could deal with Genestealers and normal Tyranid Foot Infantry, but Carnifexes would be a whole load of things he didn't like.

"Okay. Everyone inside the Gunship, except you, Damian. You are coming with me," Ascrith said, still worried about the ships. He took a few Bolter clips, and stuffed them in his packs. Then he took a pistol and a 10mm MP5, along with some clips, and gave it to Damian. "I am assuming you know how to use this, and that aluminum isn't too heavy for you, right?"

He patted the Gunship twice, and pointed to the coordinates, and told them to land at Zeus's Temple. They nodded, and readied themselves up.

"Kuro, if you want to take the Gunship there, be my guest, but if you want to go with us, grab something," Ascrith said, tossing a Revolver. Then he hit the button inside, closing the Bay Doors, and walked away from the Fighter Transport, which began taking off. As soon as it was out of sight, Ascrith walked towards the Temple, and shook his head. "You guys STILL believe in that Zeus thing? I thought I killed him... Man... That was over 1,000 years ago..."
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro caught the revolver and grabbed one of the rifles they had. "I'll come with you." She said as she hurried outside, making sure to tell Suta to stay with Damian and make sure he doesn't try to leave again before she left. She shook her head to Ascrith question. "No, not really. The Greek belief has died long before then, I believe. I really don't pay any attention to religion whatsoever so it doesn't matter to me."

Damian snuck away right before the doors closed leaving Suta inside with the rest of the people. "I'm not staying with them." he said catching up to Ascrith and Kuro. "Hey Kuro, we can get there really fast, but I'm not sure if he is trustable or not.
Kuro Sakuranbo wrote:
Kuro caught the revolver and grabbed one of the rifles they had. "I'll come with you." She said as she hurried outside, making sure to tell Suta to stay with Damian and make sure he doesn't try to leave again before she left. She shook her head to Ascrith question. "No, not really. The Greek belief has died long before then, I believe. I really don't pay any attention to religion whatsoever so it doesn't matter to me."

Ascrith nodded in agreement, being a person who believed in only life, death, and the inevitability of both. As he saw it, religion was a way for people to find a similar means of communication, occupation, and distraction so that they didn't loose their concentration and sanity. Still, he believed SOMETHING was responsible for everything. He just didn't know who, or what. Right now, he was getting ready to move.

Ascrith turned around, looking right at Damian. He knew something was up, and walked straight for him, shield on his back, weapons at the ready, but still in their holsters.

"Damian, Kuro," He said, looking at each one directly, and then up, and back at the Temple. "Do you know how powerful I am? Do you know the extent of my Psychic abilities? I will be able to get both of you, and me, to that Temple with relative ease. That is why I stayed behind. To show you my powers, and to have a chat,"

Kuro was not amused to see Damian out here with them. "Damian, why do you keep doing this?" She sighed, clearly getting aggrieved with this. She looked back at Ascrith, and nodded. "Yes, we are aware of your powers, I can sense the power coming from you. It isn't difficult to tell, to be honest, any human could do that, but they would be ignorant about it. If you have any questions about who I am and what I am, just ask, I do not like when people try searching through my mind for answers or try to worm answers out of me." She said, dead serious, she really didn't like the idea of anyone being her mind, Suta was the only one she allowed in her head, and that was only to speak to her in his dragon from.
Ascrith admired her confidence in the face of danger, and stared. He was quiet for a little bit before looking around, and nodded. He continued nodding and shaking his head before saying "alright then,", and brushing back his hair. He got quiet again, and this time, something happened. The area around them began to fluctuate, and ripple. A sort of shield encompassed them, protecting them, and blocking them off.

Then it began to move, faster and faster, until it was solid. At that point, they disappeared from that area, and reappeared in the Temple, far from the Gunship, but still looking at the ships. They got closer, now. And it had only been ten seconds. He looked back, a little frustrated at their cockiness, but he knew he could think all he wanted. His mind was blocked.

As he turned back, his sword glowed brightly, blue at first, then gold, and blazing red. He took it out, and stabbed the stone ground with it, ripping through, and standing tall. It was almost burning like, but giving off enormous power.

"Now we can talk in peace," Ascrith said, sighing. He looked at both of them. "Don't worry, no Psychic can get in, out, teleport, do, or use any of their powers at this temple while my Sword is... 'On' for a lack of words. First things first. What are you two? One of you is blocked, another's mind is encrypted, and both give off some sort of aura I haven't seen in over ten thousand years..."

"Well I don't like sitting around doing nothing, when I could help allot." Damian yelled at Kuro, then fell silent. He liked Kuro allot, but she was stubborn just like him. "I want to help." Damian finally said crossing his arms, eyes glowing a very dull red, hardly noticeable.

"What are you first? Are you an alien?" Damian asked calming down a bit and stuffing his hands into his pockets.

Kuro sighed at Damian stubbornness. "Damian, you're still young and right now, we all need to be careful. Everything is planned for a reason, and you seeking out on to a battle field really messes up plans."

"I am a science experiment, so to speak. I was created at age seven, not born, and from there my master had done tests on me to see my body's reactions and how it would affect my fighting and intelligence. I am half human, the other half is various animals, which gave me my red bangs and red eye." She tucked her red bangs on the right side of her face behind her ear, revealing her bright red eye that held what looked like the need for blood shed of millions of different animals. "Every single color is red in this eye, but I am able to detect weak points in armor, ships, and a person's body, while also being able to see through the skin to see if there is something wrong with a individuals body. Along with all of the animal genes, I have been given a weak and fragile looking body with a low body temperature, but with a strange hidden strength, and quick reflexes. To put why I have been give all of this in a short, I was made to become the perfect soldier, but my master couldn't remove my emotions and the ability to care about other's over myself." It really wasn't a lot to her, there was probably more that she hadn't found out yet. She pulled her red bangs back over her red eye.

"I'm going to be in much worse battles later on in life." He said proving a point.

"What exactly are you Ascrith? Are you an Alien?" Damian asked his curiosity getting the best of him. "I'm not telling you what I am, unless you tell me what you are first." he added crossing his arms.

"That can't be proven and right now you are young and don't need to be put in to battles while growing up. If I could have stopped myself from getting into the fights my master put me through, I would have." She pinched the bridge of her nose, it really was useless getting through Damian on this, he was as stubborn as she was.
Ascrith would stuff his hands into his pockets. That is, if he had pockets. For now he just smiled and thought of an answer that would satisfy their craving for knowledge, but one that wouldn't freak the hell out of both of them. In short, he found an answer.

"At the beginning of Mankind, there were three aliens. These aliens are why you, and I, are alive. The first alien believed of a specialized group of human called Man, and the other believed in Woman. These two devoted their lives to the creation of a perfect being, smart, knowledgable, and brave. However, the last one was smart. He waited, because he knew they had created four samples, and were beginning their breaths of life," Ascrith explained, telling the story of his own creation.

"The last of these 'Creators', as I shall call them, knew that a superior being with that much knowledge would rebel against the control of the other two Creators. As such, once they were in their last stages, he stole the other two, and damaged the first two. When the other Creators gave their creations life, they were shocked and dismayed to find that they were unintelligent, and as such, cast them on this planet. They were so depressed that they killed themselves, leaving this last creator the only one of his kind alive.

Desperate to find a way out, he created a super human, and genetically modified it. This one had two pairs of lungs, two hearts, a hard plate of bone for ribs, and other things. The first of the two he poured his mind into, and created Zeus, who decided to govern the Human Race. Zeus created other Gods, with their own Psychic powers.

The other Creation was known as the first Emperor, his name Jacob. He created eleven other of him, known as Primarchs, to help in his plan. In turn, each of us made our own Armies, and Humans. I was a Primarchs. So was the most recent Emperor. Unfortunately, Zeus killed Jacob, and I killed Zeus. Then the newest Emperor took control.

In short, I am Humanity's long lost brother, finally reunited."

Ascrith was finally done with his long story, and breathed in, looking around. When he was done, the other two talked amongst themselves, and Ascrith sighed.

"That was over 300,000 years ago, and it feels like yesterday," Ascrith said, smiling. He laughed at what Damian said, and chuckled. He knew that while the kid was battle hungry, fighting at that age would kill him, super human or not. There were more dangerous things in the universe than him. "Damian, I will tell you one thing. In my 300,000 years of life, over 250,000 were of War, and of those, 2,000 were of injuries. There are more deadly things out there than me, such as Tyranids, Daemons, Daemon Lords, and Chaos Gods, which are a very deadly thing. So, there is what I am. What are you?"

"Well I should probably start off with telling you my full name." He said taking a deep breath. "My full name is Prince Damian Richard Leon Fletch II." he said. "I'm a Daemon Prince in the rising, my father was the Daemon lord before he fell when mankind started falling apart several years ago. I am a pure daemon, but I can have a human appearance thanks to my mother. I have a mental block in my head to prevent prying enemies form finding my weak points, and what makes me tick." He finished moving back his hair a little to show a scar on his forehead. "I have many powers that past Daemon Lords, did not have. I can transport myself anywhere I want in a matter of minutes, electronics get interference when I'm around, and other powers too." Damian finally finished taking Alex out of his pocket and shaking him to wake up.
"As should I," Ascrith lost his smile and his face grew dark with the dread of what he was trained to do. He liked the kid, but he posed a danger. A danger that the kid didn't see, or didn't want to see. With this information in hand, Ascrith's eyes glowed, and he stared into Damian. Instantly, the wall blocking the mind was assaulted with great psychic power, power that was over 300,000 years in the making. "Didn't want to do this, kid,"

"I am Inquisitor Lord Ascrith Taranis, Lord and Marshal of the 1st System. I seek out Heretics, Traitors to The Emperor, false Gods, false Emperors, and dangerous Psychics. I am The Daemon Hunter, and before I make my decision to kill you or not, I will learn of your background." Ascrith said, his voice growing a bit deeper. He was going to break that Psychic Wall, some way, some how, before the Tyranids arrived. "Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Take your pick. Let your barrier down, or let me break it down,"

Now this triggered something with Kuro. She had grown to like Damian, more so seeing him like a little brother, so of course the thought that Ascrith was going to kill him didn't sit well with her. She stood in between the two of them, even if she was weaker than both of them. "Wait a minute here, Damian is only a child, what reason should he be killed for? Yes, he is a Daemon Prince, pure to the bone, but as far as I have seen, he has shown no signs of being evil or wanting to be cruel and kill off a whole species just cause he can. I have my reasons to distrust daemons, but to kill them when one so young has done nothing but want to help, it makes no since to kill him for that."
Ascrith continued assaulting the Psychic barrier, wanting the background information. He wouldn't stop until he got it, but until them, it was most of his concentration. Kuro, who stepped in between, was nothing more than a pysical barrier preventing him from doing anything.

"Kuro, I have been given the power of Choice by The Emperor. I will choose if he lives or does, but I will be given the information," Ascrith explained, then continued. "For millions of years, Chaos, and their Daemons, have assaulted anything that has lived. They ravaged worlds, tore apart civilizations, possessed creatures, tortured, maimed, killed, and ruled. When we came in, all that stopped with the creation of The Emperor. Those who have been able to cross were helped by Traitors, who wish for The Emperor to fall. A Daemon Prince, young or not, is guided by a Daemon Lord, who is using the knowledge that Damian gains to regenerate.

If you could see the destruction, the pain, these things have caused, you would know my mixed emotions. I want to kill him as much as I want to kill my brother, The Emperor. He is the Gateway for the Daemon Lord, and I think this is one of Khrone's Noblemen behind this... I just... Need... To... Check..."

Damian clutched his head in agony and fell to the marble floor. The building was starting to crack and so was the protective barrier that Ascrith had put up. Silently Damian closed his eyes, tears streaming down his face.

Damian opened his eyes and saw he was in hell again, no doubt a vision or something. His father was sitting on his thrown once again and Damian approached him. "You must release you power, or you will destroy yourself aswell as the ones you love." His father said simply as everyone started to go black and Damian was back in the temple again.

He stood up, arms falling to his sides and eyes glowing a fierce red. "You cannot harm me." He said clapping his hands causing the barrier to break down and Scar to appear. "Scar protect Kuro." He said taking a step towards Ascrith.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Fifth World (Open/Redone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus