Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Nice to meet you all

Welcome welcome to RPR, hope you find lots of fantastic friends, plenty of great games, and all around enjoy your time here! Happy gaming! <3
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat. 😃
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Welcome to the community! If you're interested in starting a rp with one of my characters, let me know!
Hello! It's nice to meet you and I hope you have a fun time here on this wonderful site. :)
-nova-core-

Welcome to RPR. Hope you find friends and make great adventures. Maybe we might even roleplay at one point! :)
Rogue-Scribe

My Cup Of Coffee
mycupofcoffee wrote:
My name is coffee, I'd like to say I'm a pretty down-to-earth gal who likes meeting new people. I usually roleplay both genders so anyone can roleplay with me if they wish to do so. My favorite genres to rp are fantasy, romance, action, and horror.

Outside of rp I'm a person who likes to talk and share with others, I try to get along with everyone and love making new friends! So if anyone needs someone to talk to then I'm your gal.

I do love my cup of coffee. I have my 2nd of the morning in my hand now... well, I set it down to type a welcome to you!

May you find all the fresh coffee beans you want here in this fine community. If you ever just want to sit at a table in a coffeehouse and chat, feel free to take the chair at my table!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Nice to meet you all

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus