Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Lost Princes (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

What would be your thoughts on werewolves in this? Assuming they are baseline human(oid) and the wolf part isn't their default form. I completely understand if that may be a step too far, but I've been looking for an excuse to actually make a werewolf character (I love werewolves) beyond one or two private 1x1 RP's.

I would not be looking for them to take the doing magic spot, merely having them be magic, if that makes sense? Either from a curse or because they were born with the condition (the latter of which could be from just being that kind of race), whatever works for the setting if you decide to allow it. :)
Mipps

I think I have been overthly enthusiastic about my availability. I think I will now out and stick to my 1x1s untill Ive graduated at the end of this month.
I'll have to catch the next group. Sorry!
Blossomskies Topic Starter

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
What would be your thoughts on werewolves in this? Assuming they are baseline human(oid) and the wolf part isn't their default form. I completely understand if that may be a step too far, but I've been looking for an excuse to actually make a werewolf character (I love werewolves) beyond one or two private 1x1 RP's.

I would not be looking for them to take the doing magic spot, merely having them be magic, if that makes sense? Either from a curse or because they were born with the condition (the latter of which could be from just being that kind of race), whatever works for the setting if you decide to allow it. :)

No, no werewolves are great. Really, almost anything humanoid works.

We need one more player.
Alright, you can definitely count me in then. :)

If no one else new replies is 24 hours, I think we can start, (or at least name all our characters.)
How many we got right now?

Five including me, we're hoping to get six.

Is everyone ready? I believe we have a werewolf, a magic user, two ??? players (one possibly noble)
Yeah, I'm ready. I made a character already: Frederic Hubert Nicodemus Wolf (a long name because why not). Sorry I didn't say anything sooner!

Great! Are you still planning on participating, Eggbert?
Yup! I was thinking of playing as Elmer, I think he would jump at the chance to make himself into a martyr for these young princes.

Sounds great!
Are we all ready?

The Prince's names are Ivan, 17 (From the Kingdom of Terrence), and Raymond, 16 (From the Kingdom of Trinity).
I'll be playing Amity, a 15-year-old baker's daughter who's father has been sentenced to death for unknown suspicious actions in the Kingdom of Terrence.
I’m ready! Excited to start! ^ ^
Alright then! I'll have Frederic start in the Kingdom of Terrence.
I have a name--Edwin--and a picture, but I haven't really written anything down beyond that yet, haven't been feeling well the last couple days.

See Image Here
bb6d7d1bd275c73b55b7df835982f953.png
Warning, topless man (don't worry nothing inappropriate is showing XD )

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Lost Princes (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus