Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new

Never done any role play . Never really been into it but a friend urged me to try it.
Hullo, Chewbacca! o/

Nice to have you here!
The great thing about this site is that we have the full range of roleplayers - from beginners like yourself, to folks with over a decade (or two) of experience like myself! That means you're sure to meet folks on your level to grow with, and you can find loads of mentors to reach out to with any questions :)
We have a ton of resources as well - be sure to check out our forums!

Welcome to RPR, enjoy your stay! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello Chewbacca. I love your username. You are at the right website. RPRepository has every kind of roleplay you are looking for. You'll find plenty of freinds and roleplayers in no time.
Yeah, if you want to rp, you can pm me, trust me, no one here bites,
Hi Chewbacca! Welcome to RPR! I really hope you have fun roleplaying! RPR has a real good source here! https://www.rprepository.com/help/new-to-roleplay
Be sure to check out the roleplay forums once you're ready!!
Hello Chewbacca!

I hope you find Roleplaying to be as wonderful as I do! Welcome to RPR!
Chewbacca Topic Starter

Thank u for being so welcoming!
Chewbacca Topic Starter

I am 17 can I still be your friend?? Btw I love your username!! I have native American in my ancestry! I will be 18 in 4 months.
Chu'si (played by Liara_Amagi)

Then you'll like this character.
Heya welcome to RPR!!! I'm sure you'll find lots of great games, fantastic new friends and more RP's then you know what to do with. The RPR community is very active and kind, so don't be afraid to ask questions or talk to people. Happy gaming! <3
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here on this site is so friendly. I'm certain that on here, you'll be able to get into roleplay rather fast! Have fun roleplaying! :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! It's very flattering you've chosen our community as your first experience with roleplaying. :) The guide Mejasoulfruit posted should be a good start, but please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help you with anything!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat. 😃
Lumaslily

animated-welcome-image-0050.gif
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Icysoul

Hope you have a good experience.
Starwarsfan

WELCOME!!
Hi! Welcome to RPR, hope you have fun here!
Uhm,
Hello I’m Emoted/Ozzy and I’m new here I’m kinda shy but I’m looking for role play partners and friends.
Lumaslily

animated-welcome-image-0050.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus