Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Madison (played by skairipa)

"Pass, your smell somewhat reminds me of a wet dog" She said as she covered her nose.
Komo (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"Maybe, lets say sure"
Wilhelmina (played anonymously)

"Pass. I don't think we'd get along. Well, more like, I don't think I'd get along with you," Mina said with a wide smile.
Jade Newhouse (played anonymously)

"If you were asking this while I was in my teens and exploring my sexuality yet, I would totally say romance. But alas, my attraction lies with men. I wouldn't say no to being friends though!"
Pass

"...I don't know. Maybe wouldn't get along. Maybe we're better off as friends."
Romance

“I trust a man, whose loyalty can be bought. Luckily, I have quite the ready supply of gold, so you might have to serve me for a while...”
Korra (played by MordosKull)

"Too mature for me, sorry! I'll probably just annoy you a lot."
Aurelius (played anonymously)

"Pass. Not my type at all."
Jade Newhouse (played anonymously)

"Romance. You're very handsome and if I had the chance l, I'd definitely like to get to know you better."
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Romance. We could get along, yeah? I think we'd be great!...Maybe. I don't actually know?"
Jessica Rivera (played anonymously)

Romance... I’m starting to get into women ...
Romance

“I know, your daughters are closer to my age, but I find you very alluring. Also, we widows have to stick together!”
"i would pass, sorry"
The Ahmud Dynasty (played by Lanx12)

Well well one as gifted in the magical arts I think demands a rather...Interesting gaze. I would say perhaps romance?
Petra Maroun (played by Grim-Blue)

Pass.

"I'm afraid I would have to pass. My dealings with those in power are over. I've lost too many people I care about to it."
Zach (played anonymously)

Romance.

"Let's give a few dates a go and see what happens. And if it doesn't work out, then no hard feelings."
Rosabella Hough (played by Nivela)

Rosabella blushed heavily and twiddled her thumbs. “I’d like to go out on a date with you..” she averted her gaze, eyes sparkling. “If that is alright?..”
Gerard Price (played anonymously)

"Ummm. Hrrrmmm. Eeeeeeeehhhhhh... It's a pass for me."
Misteria Du-lan (played by Nivela)

Misteria eyes widened as she caught a sight of him. Heart thumping in her rib cage, she smiled at him and felt her face burn slightly. She couldn’t form words so she just waved. He is handsome.. she thought.
Ayslinne (played by 0089)

"Ara~Ara~♡ Aren't you a cute one?" Ayslinne bright turquoise eyes gazed at the figure, her lips adorned with a devilish smile.

" 'Romance' ~hehehe."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus