Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Mesolda The War Angel (played by jpdelta)

That Scaly Rascal wrote:
"Yeah, you're a dude, so that's a big no from me," she laughed, unable to see the point of being attracted to dudes at all. They usually made for great friends though. "But that troublemaking? Sign me the hell up, man. Let's 'cause some havoc and grab ourselves some chicks along the way!"

The best deal in the history of Ren-made deals, maybe ever!

“I’d be into you but you know not so much trouble making, kind of a law enforcement officer sooo...” smiles sweetly.
Rachel Suzland (played by RachKirk)

Romance
Amari (played anonymously)

Romance.

Amari takes a moment to study Rachel's features as their face breaks into a large friendly smile. "Sure, we could try a romance. It'll be fun and you seem super sweet. And by that I mean you have kind eyes," they say. "No pressure though, we only just met."
Misty (played by RachKirk)

Romance
"Love to tame you one night."
Nahyuta Sahdmadhi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

[Romance]

"Ah, yes, memory lane for some, but, for me, I just see you."
Bonnie and Bonnet (played by RachKirk)

Romance

"Love of the twins." Bonnet said
"Is just what you need." Bonnie said
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111)

Brady chuckled, looking at the twins. “You seem able to deal some trouble, what'd ya say?”
Romance

(Posting once to sub to topic)

(;-;)
Vixen (played by RachKirk)

Romance, just don't turn into a zombie
Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

Romance, seems interesting
Cedric Hayes (played by Juls)

"Evil Warlock Dragon?" Cedric eyes her lithe form in consideration before shaking his head at himself. "I ain't that stupid..."
Lian (played anonymously)

"Rooooomance because the LiLi likes the onessss who fiiiights and are stroooong," she said with a large, sharp-toothed grin.
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I'm one for ideas and all, but, eh, I'll pass."
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"romance of course" she said with a large grin
“A-As much as I respect a fellow dragon, I’m going to have to pass.” Nightfrost started to fidget with her hands a little
Enio (played anonymously)

"Sup, toots? I'm gonna romance ya...my way, though, so...." Enio said with a wink while making kissy lips.
Ecio (played anonymously)

"Ya know, as tempting as it is I'm very much going to have to PASS!"
Rosianka (played anonymously)

"Maybe this once, I will pretend to be coy and say pass? We already know what the actual answer is," Rosianka said with a mischievous glint in her bright green eyes.
Jamie Red (played anonymously)

“Romance.... see if it works”. James said as he pondered dating someone out of his social class.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus