Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Audric (played anonymously)

Pass.

"It's really not you, you're a lovely young lady? Are you a lady? Lords on High I must be going daft, I truly can't tell..."
Squall Leonhart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass.

“I’m not even into you.”
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

Pass.

"Look, ain't ya taken? I'm good, man. 'Sides, not inta men who're moody as @#&% anyway."
"As much as I would be able to support other's polyamorous relationships, I don't believe I could be part of one."
Maki (played by jpdelta)

“I think we’d get along pretty well, and I’ve always loved book worms. But could you stand a Druid and the odd... practices, that’s always the question. In my opinion.”
Otsutsuki Kasumi Sora (played by Aaricia)

Eh I wouldn't date you. Not that you are bad, you seem amazing. Right now I am in a bit of a bind" Nodded smiling brightly "Friends though?"
Princess Matilda of Enchancia (played by sarah18394729)

*looks around the room and then looks at the person in front of me*

romance or pass?
Anja looks at her and grimaces. "Um..." It was quite obvious that she would pass by the way that she was reacting to Matilda.

((Sarah, just for everyone in the game, could you let the character above you know if you'd romance or pass? It makes the game more enjoyable.))
Ecio (played anonymously)

Pass.

"Nothing to do with you, just don't think we'd work out."

Not to be a jerk, but I feel now is a good time to quote the rules of the game just to clarify if anyone is confused about what they're supposed to do.
Elliete Montgomery wrote:
The rules of this game are simple. Post as a character stating whether they would romance (are attracted and therefore would get with them romatically) or pass (are not attracted and would rather keep a platonic relationship or would prefer not to interact altogether) the character above them. So it's sort of like the date or reject game on over here.

Feel free to post with the same character multiple times or with a different one, it doesn't matter. So without further ado, what's your thoughts on Ellie here? Romance or pass?
((
Ecio wrote:
Oh gee, my bad. I probably got confused between the two different forums! My apologies, Sarah!))

"It seems you are quite attracted to another woman, I would pass."
Lt Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

“Sure, I’d go on a date with you and see where it goes.”
Colette (played anonymously)

"Romance because you never know what might blossom unless you give it a chance to grow."
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

I'd date you for sure
Thanatos (played by Kungfu6453)

Pass
"I'd rather not be burned alive if we ever have a fight..."
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

Romance i guess
Takumi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Look, you're attractive and all, but, I'll pass."
Pass

“Sorry, I’m not that into it.”
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111)

Brady offered a mischievous smirk, eying the girl up. “You seem like someone who’d enjoy a good time... Creating some kind of trouble.”

(Romance)
That Scaly Rascal (played anonymously)

"Yeah, you're a dude, so that's a big no from me," she laughed, unable to see the point of being attracted to dudes at all. They usually made for great friends though. "But that troublemaking? Sign me the hell up, man. Let's 'cause some havoc and grab ourselves some chicks along the way!"

The best deal in the history of Ren-made deals, maybe ever!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus