Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Miaha (played by MordosKull)

“Romance, ze, we can keep it business AND pleasure, ze, hehehe.”
Kaetil Murphey (played by Mipps)

"Eeeh Pass, but if you ever want to get in the ring with me we can party."
Flesh Forger Bessi (played anonymously)

"Me and you, we run with very similar crowds. The kind that doesn't mind a little, blood and guts. I think we'd get along, but not romantically, sorry friend. If you need a minion, maybe something that steals blood for you, give me a call."
Chris Silas (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Definitely Pass...”
Korra (played by MordosKull)

"Sorry, pass, me and the military have never gotten along."
Shirai Ko (played by riaanly)

Shirai shakes his head with a clenched jaw, dropping his wrench and walking away.
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Sorry to disappoint, hun...But I’m going to pass.”
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

"Romance-wise, I'd pass. However, it would be nice to have some sort of team mate to work with, job-wise. Do you like coffee? I know some good cafés and coffee shops, and can pay for the bill if perfered."
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

Pass

"Kaido, it ain't nuthin' to do wit the eye, I swear... In fact, maybe I gotta thing for one-eyed men ... It's just that I got them bounty hunters on my tail already. Don't need to be givin' 'em another reason. Come find me in a year, huh?"
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

"Romance, perhaps, at some point."
Robin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I'll pass...I'm not into men."
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Dorothy Parsons wrote:
Pass

"Kaido, it ain't nuthin' to do wit the eye, I swear... In fact, maybe I gotta thing for one-eyed men ... It's just that I got them bounty hunters on my tail already. Don't need to be givin' 'em another reason. Come find me in a year, huh?"

"I understand. I'm open if you're up for coffee some time–doesn't have to be right now, but if or when there's an opening in your schedule. And if you need help getting anyone off your tail, let me know and I can take care of it."
Aimee (played anonymously)

"It would have to be a pass, but that doesn't have anything to do with you. Which, I know is such a commonly used excuse but this time it's true! Would you be open to a friendship? One can never have too many friends. "
King (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass

"...I just think we should be friends."
Oren (played anonymously)

“I’m going to pass on a grumpy-wumpy face like yours.”
Aora (played anonymously)

"We will have to pass, at least for now."
Machina Kunagiri (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’ll pass. Sorry?”
Emmet Osbourne (played by ELS1526)

"I'd pass the romance and counter with friendship. How bout tea and some sweets?" He almost chirped with a smile.
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

“Admit it now, you would love to romance me! Oh! I have to come up with a cute nickname for you? Sweetings, darling, dearest, my beloved so many options...”
Emmet Osbourne (played by ELS1526)

He laughed nervously. "U-um..thanks..." he said, a little flustered. "I'm thinking cherry as a nickname for you. Short for Charlotte, and sweet like the fruit", he countered with a triumphant smile. "I'm thinking that we maybe go to a café and get some bubble tea. What do you think?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus