Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Koji Okimoto (played by Lithe)

Koji would glance at Lizzie and flash an attractive smile. “Well, you are such a beautiful lady, however, not exactly my type. Sorry cutie, gonna have to pass. Although I wouldn’t mind if we hung out some more.”
Cid Myers (played by Lanx12)

“Sorry dude I’m gonna have to pass but if ya need a tune up or wanna hang hit me up yeah?”

He said spinning a wrench on his finger as he rested on the counter eyeing potential picks.
Misaki Yuihara (played by Lithe)

“Hm, a h-handyman? Well, I do like men who can work up a sweat.....definitely romance...” Misaki blushed as she mumbled this softly, fidgeting.
Marcus DeSanta (played by Lanx12)

“Oh trust me miss Cid is a pretty nice guy but when I saw you I personally went out of my way bake you a fresh strawberry chess cake. In hopes maybe we could spark a romance.”
Misaki Yuihara (played by Lithe)

“”Wah?! I-I love cake! ...Romance for sure! I c-can’t deny a good cook!”
Shamshir (played anonymously)

"It would be mine honor to romance a comely maiden such as thee!"
Unnamed (played anonymously)

"Sorry, but not happenin', my dude. Pass all the way for me."
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

Ummm even though i am bi you're a bit to old for me so pass.
Lucius (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"...I'll have to pass. I apologize."
Lian (played anonymously)

"Roooooomaaaaance?" Lian asked with an all too wide smile that showed her needle-sharp teeth.
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

you are absolutely adorable so romance!
Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

“I’m sorry, I’ll have to pass. Nothing against you as I’m sure you are lovely.”
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Kaido winced slightly. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to pass. However, I'm here if you need to vent about anything." He welcomed Deanna with open arms.
Chess (played by RedPandaF0x)

Chess would give a studying glance. "Well, I like your personality and you seem interesting enough. I would be open to romance..."
Elfé (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass

"I'm just not into women..."
Captain Vallo (played by JetStorm)

He looked at the person above him. "I'm sorry,but I'm going to have to pass" the pirate said and looked over at the next person.
Charlotte Edith Agnes (played by AmberShades)

"Oh! A pirate, is that what you are? I suppose a small romance wouldn't hurt, would it?" Charlotte giggled, touching the tip of the captain's hat and pulling it over his face.
Halasian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

The weathered ranger paused mid-sip of his tea...

“Well m’lady... I think I would give romance a chance with you, but is because you are manipulating my thoughts with a sense of seductiveness only to disappear on me?”

He gave her his rough-looking smile after he finished his sip.
The Ahmud Dynasty (played by Lanx12)

"I do apologize but I prefer a woman over a man. No offense of course." He said before his eyes turned away. "I must pass." With that, he turned and walked away each step seeming to be heavy as if he held a great burden upon his shoulders.
Goro Kumizaki (played by Lithe)

“Well, if you were willing to have a preference for men, I would say romance, as you are a handsome young man and you seem to hold yourself fairly well, however, you’ve made it clear that your preference for women is strong.” Goro seemed to have a slight frown on his face. “So I must pass as well.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus