Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Maiev Shadowsong (played by MordosKull)

"What is this gaudy nonsense? Pass!"
Bee (played anonymously)

"You're gaudy nonsense! Pass!"
Taniks (played anonymously)

Points with one wicked, ominous claw. “You are WORTHY to be romanced by the likes of me. Behold, your new lover. You should be thrilled.”
Thórr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass

"Not my thing, you."
Aqua (played by JetStorm)

The young merman looked up at her and shrugged. "I don't know if we should date right off the bat,but how about we spend some time together and see what happens." he suggested.
"I-I'm not really sure..." she stammered as she adjusted her glasses. "P-Pass... I'm sorry..."
Luna (played by Sky_Wolf136)

"Sorry girl, I say pass. But perhaps we can be friends"
Lucius (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I'll have to pass...Wolves and I do not have a good history..."
Euvlimenei (played anonymously)

"No thank you, pass."
Her eyes glow in the dark, a hypnotic energy coming from them. "I could make use of you... Of course... If you are willing to accept my power." Her psychotic grin pierces the soul and mind alike, but her presence is so calming.
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

"Hate to bust your bubble, but you're not my type. I'll pass, and counter with friendship."
Umar Abbzan (played by Pantrane)

“Habibi, you reject everybody all the time. Well I must reject you too. Somewhere out there is my habibti.”
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"The story of how we met is sure to be a doozy, but I'd give romance a shot..."
Taniks (played anonymously)

“How would you like to get with a bad dude? I’m a pretty good kisser. Observe. BLEEEEEEEEEEHH.” Insert disgusting alien kissy noises.
Harun (played anonymously)

"Oh romance, sure as anything I wanna see where... and HOW this goes. Time to take a bite out of life."
Sunflower (played by bitteryeen)

“Romance, absolutely! Let’s smoke some grass and protest the establishment?” 😍
Caius (played anonymously)

"Let me romance you," he said with a grin and wiggling his eyebrows up and down. Maybe the look was a touch lewd, but there was something a touch off with Caius, something that just wasn't quite right yet hard to put a finger on.
Aimee (played anonymously)

"It seems to me, Caius, that it would be considered an honor to romance or be romanced by you. I certainly can say you have grandmothers approval, something most would never achieve." Her words were soft, and very polite, seasoned with a pinch of awe for reasons she was not allowed to explain.
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

"By Maglubiyet, I'm just a sucker for pretty things like you, ze. Huh, but I sense something dark within, ze. Dunno if that's a good or bad thing, ze."
Enio (played anonymously)

He winked and puckered his lips to make kissing noises, "Sup, toots? Wanna romance????"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus