Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

"I apologize, but it's a pass."
Amethyst Azureshield (played anonymously)

“Every princess needs a knight, wouldn’t you say?” Amethyst smiles and winks.

Romance
"I am uncertain if we will ever get along romantically, but I do admire your character. Feels refreshing and humble. Your heart is filled with righteousness and love..."

Pass
Jegan (played by j_a7980)

"Oh...gorgeous AND a fascinating connection with dragons? How could I pass someone like you up?"

Romance, without a doubt
"Pass." The android crosses her arms, with two swords, the Type-4O (One-Handed) Sword and the Type-4O Greatsword, floating behind her back. "Sorry, but you aren't the one for me."
Cyber Frost (played anonymously)

“Well..” Frost actually sounded impressed for once. She placed her hands on her hips and looked at A2 up and down. “Pretty face. Badass fighting skills. Cybernetic. What’s not to like?”

Romance
Fenix Cinderwell (played by ChaoticCosmos)

Fenix stood in silence for a second before his flames flared up in excitement "Opposites attract right? Well in that case we'll get along great! That's a definite romance from me!" The fire elemental exclaimed enthusiastically, making wild gestures with his hands.
Stonebridge Pirates (played anonymously)

"Sorry mate, but I think you'd be much too dangerous to have aboard. Pass."
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

“Hmmm...pirates are dastardly water bandits that steal priceless treasure and pillage helpless villages! Not quite romantic, however, they do provide my current occupation some reasonable money. Pass.
Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth)

"I'm afraid bards and I have never gotten along all that well... it's nothing personal, but I'll have to pass. Perhaps you'll find that special someone later on."
The Werelion (played anonymously)

"Hmm.. a catfolk." Xochi gave J'Vassa a curious look over, sniffing slightly as if trying to catch his scent. "Hmrr.. pass."
"Sorry dear but I'll pass. You are a pretty one but I prefer men. Especially of the human/animal variety with lovely ears and fluffy tail I can rub and play with, " she says softly, with a lonely stretch before pulling her knees up to her chest and looking out of a nearby window.
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

"Wolf ears? Check!"

"Wolf tail? Check!"

"Is a dude? Check!"

"Boy do I have good news for you!"
Stray Dog wrote:
"Wolf ears? Check!"

"Wolf tail? Check!"

"Is a dude? Check!"

"Boy do I have good news for you!"

She turns to look at him, giggling softly. "You're right. You're awfully cute too! May I touch your ears?"
Akagi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"My, aren't you a cute little thing?" She grins, thinking of her options. "Hrm....Why don't you come with me~?"

Romance
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"I... don't know what to say" he would say, confused. "What are you? Are you a ship? A person? Both? What mutants is the government making with their funds now?" he added, before simply ending with. "I'm gonna pass. I like girls who don't look mentally unstable. Thanks for your time anyways"
Pass

"Guy, lemme tell y'- the moment I finda mentally stable chick anywhere innan armed force, I'll grantcha an one-timer peck from my gay ass," Sprite laughed in a fashion that could be easily described as joyfully sarcastic. She certainly saw the humor in goody two-shoes like him joining the violence industry, though on the other hand, she did respect his choice. "His gun, his battle", as the neutral-aligning oldies would put it. "Jus' foolin' 'round, mind y'. My typa guy is one that ain't a guy, an' not even y'innocent eyes'll change that. Been good meetin' y' though, an' I wish y'the best wit' findin' that one mentally stable princess y'after!" Finishing off their relaxed encounter with a cheeky salute, Sprite then turned to the next contestant.
The Werelion (played anonymously)

“Hmmrr...” Xochi advanced towards Sprite growling softy, her head tilting one way and the other, gauging something.

“It’s curious, you almost smell like me, hmmr... If we weren’t so similar, perhaps. But as it is I feel we would fight a lot to see who’s in command.”

Pass
Garnet (played by JetStorm)

"Pass....you're not my type...."
Gilgamesh (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“A fine warrior you may be, but until you pass the trials fit for the Shield of the King...”

Pass

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus