Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Lilith Blair (played by RedPandaFox)

Lilith's eyes wandered over to the cute white haired girl. Her lips turned up in a smile. "Romance. I'm definitely interested and you seem turbo cute." Her expression lingered on the females face. "I love your lipstick by the way."
Naga (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"blair, like the blair witch, just kidding, but i would do romance" her tail sways behind her
Cecilia (played by MangledJo)

pass
"m-my, no offense but you look like you could potentially eat me alive miss..."
Xenon (played by Apollo)

"Romance... You seem really adorable and interesting." He gave a sweet smile.
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Guess ya ain't so bad. Could give romance a try..."

An angel ... she weren't so sure though... how God might feel about pairing up a sinner like herself with something so pure.
Nathan Collier (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"I was thinkin' that should I ever catchup to ya Dorothy, I'd romance ya then take you in for the bounty. How long the romancin' lasts ... well we will have ta see..."
Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

Romance.
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

pass not my type besides your young i wouldn't want to stain your future with the blood of my past

six crosses his arm and looks off into space contemplating his life and what the future held for him
Zora Nova (played by KingOfDorks)

"Pass," The ghost simply swayed a hand with a shake of his head, continuing to examine his nails as if they were more interesting. "The armor is cute and all, but.. no, thanks."
Alys Avery (played by RedPandaFox)

"Pass." I would state decidedly, and then pause. "But maybe we could be friends?"
Cedric Hayes (played by Juls)

Nathan Collier wrote:
"I was thinkin' that should I ever catchup to ya Dorothy, I'd romance ya then take you in for the bounty. How long the romancin' lasts ... well we will have ta see..."

((Gotta love the tales of betrayal! XD))

"Alys, you look like trouble. Romance for sure..." Cedric said with a grin. This was probably going to end poorly, but sure would be fun while it lasted.
Zipactli (played anonymously)

“You look pretty cool, but I’m not into dudes, so pass, eh? Wanna hang out though? I could use a meatshi— I mean, a flanking buddy.”
Cecilia (played by MangledJo)

Cecilia paused for a second, looking at the man she had infront of her. She placed her platinum blonde hair behind her ear and nervously giggled "I think I would romance...you...look so...or I mean...you are.." seems like she was mysteriously attracted to him
Kryptos (played anonymously)

Kryptos observed the Gaurdian angel before him, despite his lack of mouth you could sense the vicious grin that the shadow demon was giving "An angel, how interesting, the sworn enemy of my kind, though i do believe a romance would be interesting, maybe a deal is in order" the echoy, intimidating voice of the shadow fills the air with its amusedly mocking tone, he didn't truly wish to have a romantic relationship with the angel but he thought it'd be a fun distraction for a bit.
Astir (played by EchoDremurr)

Astir gulped as she looked at tne terrifying man infront of her "i think ill pass..! sure you will make someone happy!" she sounded very nervous and scared. She didnt wanted go end up pray instead of hunter
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

”Passing because I do not know you.”
Matthew arched an eyebrow, peering at the young woman in front of him from over his book.

"Mm. I'm going to have to decline. I don't believe that sort of relationship with me would be in either of our best interests. Good day to you."

He returned his attention to the novel, not bothering to check whether or not she had left. Now it was just him and the story. Why would he have need for anything else?

(In other words, pass. XD)
Cole (played by MangledJo)

Cole looked up and down at Matthew and eyerolls

"Pass I guess...i mean sorry dude but I'm not a fan of novels...or..guys. Anyways maybe the angel would want you but meh.."

Cole laid his back against the wall and fixed his messy black hair. The angel he was referring to was obviously cecilia...
Sayre (played anonymously)

Sayre arched a brow upwards, taking a moment to think before shaking her head, "Nope. It's a pass from me."
Sabermoor Monarchy (played by Lanx12)

Alex smirked looking at the woman above him. "Devilishly Romance."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus