Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Edin (played anonymously)

"Erm- you are very interesting and of power! However, I do not think we would mush (mesh) well..." He said politely, but in a slightly strained tone.

Pass.
David Hope (played by Lanx12)

Sorry my friend granted you are cute but I'm just nervous we wouldn't work well.

Pass.
You think we'd work well? *winks*

Romance
Sean Palmer (played by Lanx12)

Romance.

Well, I wouldn't mind having a date with you exploring some tomb or discovering some lost city or culture.
That sounds like an incredibly fun and exciting date. If she won't go, I'll go. *winks*

Romance
Aodhan Carrick (played by Lanx12)

" Hey Miss! If he's not tough enough or skilled enough I can show you how a real adventurer works! Dungeon hopping is my cup of tea!"

Romance
Neriah Carlisle (played by Dndmama)

"Oh hun. Oh no, hun. This would never work. Don't get me wrong. You're adorable. But I'd chew you up and spit you out like a pretty pink piece of gum. Well. Pretty white." Neriah smirks and ruffles Aodhan's hair. "Good luck out there, cutie. Don't get dead."

Pass
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

Connor looks up and purses his lips thoughtfully before looking down back at his camp fire. “Perhaps... it is long past I tried, and you look strong.”

Romance
Miss Lorraine (played anonymously)

"Well, I'm hopin' you ain't gonna take this the wrong way, but it's a pass from me," she said with an apologetic smile. "Hope I didn't offend you or somethin' of the sort."
Zizka (played by j_a7980)

"It is refreshing to come across a proper lady these days. Were there a place for courtship in my life, I believe I would peruse you."
Carmen Scalice (played by The_Leader_Of_TBT)

She awkwardly glanced down and mumbled something, then looked at him and said, "You seem cool, but... no. Sorry, I'm going to pass."
Jacques (played by Juls)

"A cat woman?"

Jacques is very intrigued by the feline-like figure, but his interest is not romantic. Pass.

"I thought to find adventure and new species. But you are beyond my wildest imagination!" he exclaims as he digs out a journal and a charcoal pencil to hurriedly sketch a rough image of Carmen on a blank page.
Kumara (played by JetStorm)

Pass

"Sorry,but I don't think we'd be a good match"
Evence Collins (played by RawrASaurus)

"Not that you aren't cute, just not my type." Pass
Jegan (played by j_a7980)

Romance? I'm not sure. Torrid affair? You bet your bottom dollar!...so how would that be classified here?
Sakurai the Weapon (played by PinkBrat)

"Both? Neither? How about a night of passion instead?"
Elizabeth (played by JetStorm)

"You're very pretty and all....but I'm not sure we'd make a good match,instead how about we go to a coffee shop and see how things go from there?"

Pass.
Gabriel (played anonymously)

"You look like someone who could really sink their teeth into some nice conversation, I would for sure give the whole romantic thing a go. Hey, I'll even bring some flowers... Unless you're allergic."

Romance.
Wilhelmina (played anonymously)

"Woooooooow, you are sooooo hot! Did you know you are so hot? Romance meeeeeee!" Mina exclaimed with far too much enthusiasm and extremely exaggerated swooning motions.
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

“Another vampire, aye? Might as well give it a shot.”

Romance.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus