Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Railan (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I learned a lot in my one encounter with an elf. I have to say I’m curious about elves, and I also think you’re cute! Romance!”
"I'm an elf." Grinns widley. "And I'm very energetic. Romance."
Maddie Renee Woods (played anonymously)

"You're cute, but I don't think many elves would be interested in me.." She looked down at her hands, her light blue eyes full of fear and doubt.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I can see pain in those eyes, and in that mind of yours. The doubts, the grief of death. I know it far too well. I'm not..great at talking to people, but I'm a good listener." She said as she gently cleaned a tombstone."maybe we should go have a meal sometime. Dont worry. I'll cover the bill

(Romance)
Ophida Green (played by Zelphy)

Sssuch an undersssstanding perssson...... How very intersssting. " She'd say in the midst of reading one of her favorite novels. "I saaaay a romance for thissss one.
Jessica Griffin (played anonymously)

"I'd have to pass. I really don't like snakes. Sorry.
Dubhlainn (played anonymously)

"Graceful features. Romance."
Moira Landel (played by Thatnerdychick)

She blinked a few times in fear and leapt away to hid among trees. No. No she did not want him.
Jaren (played anonymously)

"Pass, far too shy."
Pádraig (played anonymously)

"PASS!" He gave a grin. "But I'll buy ye a pint."
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

She eyed him suspiciously for a second before grinning. "Well, you look a little shifty but you're cute! I guess I'll give you a shot."
Silent fear (played by Taz)

He looked at her, his nose twitching in disgust, turning away, he walked the way he had just come "I'll pass" he said waving his hand behind him. He didn't give two thoughts about her while he checked his phone contacts looking for his brothers name, he had just come into town after searching for his mate. He was going to give him the best night of his life.
The only thing Himself had to do was find someone he could call his own too...
Dubhlainn (played anonymously)

"Aye, you better move on mate." Dubh glared at the whelp. "That's my great-granddaughter to be. So don't piss off the Aesi." He bore his long canines towards the mutt. "Pass, but I believe the hounds of Chulaind won't pass you. You will be hunted down and torn to shreds if you look at Alaine like that again." His sinister sneer was graced with the ancient dark and twisted magic of the Sidhe.
Songbird (played by fiesch)

"Curious man I think you would do well with me by your side as a lover." The goddess would gesture to the empty place beside her on the stone bench she sat upon. A woven crown of ferns resting in her lap half finished. "Tell me a story."
Patricio Gratius Deum (played by _Apollo_)

He gave a delightful laugh, looking at the goddess.
“Romance. Life wouldn’t get so boring with you as a partner.” He smiled softly and looked around, golden brown eyes glittering.

She looked him over for a few moments."...no..just..no. I can SMELL the pride. Pass."
Achilles IV (played by Kada)

Achilles noted the short woman's book, it's aura brimming over with magical quality. He found the lady herself attractive, and her presence intriguing considering that tome.
They'd make an odd couple, but he cared little for what others thought.

"If fate has romance along our strings then I would happily pursue it with you."
Alister Merryweather (played by Alleluia)

Oh, Yes, please.
Sasha Antonova (played anonymously)

“Um, yes please?”

"Mmmmm, no."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus