Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Duchess Smith (played by BoyBand)

“Friend!”
Ethan Rameriz (played anonymously)

"Maybe we could re-enact one of your stories or maybe give you some new ideas for a new book? Nah. Pass."
Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She raises a brow at the man before her, then puts a cigarette in her mouth, and lights it. "Hard pass."
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"freakin commie"

hard pass
Olivia Davidson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Olivia eyes Adrian for a moment and smirks, “I’d definitely say let’s go for it.” She winks at him as she played with her blonde hair.
Noros (played by Jaws)

"Pass", he said with worry. "I am afraid with what might happen", he looks away worryingly, "Plus I am not exactly what humans call eye candy."
Sakurai the Weapon (played by PinkBrat)

Sakurai didn't just seemingly appear out of nowhere, she was suddenly in his face, studying him before she smiled cheerfully. "I like your face. I would say romance but I think you might need a friend more."
Asheron Modern (played anonymously)

Asheron gave a meek smile, not being that used to such a forward individual. "I must say, you seem to be quite the lovely individual. If you'd like, maybe we could go get something to eat? I know this local tavern that has some of the best mead I've ever had." He managed to get out, trying his best to ask the blue eyed woman out.

Gonna give romance a shot
Kay (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"I'm gonna say pass." Kay said with a shrug and a good-natured smile. "You seem cool, but I just don't think we'd be the best match."
"I'd give it a try, if you're game," Sab grinned, leaning forward on one elbow. "Gotta say, you're one hundred percent my type."
Cal Ordus (played by Lanx12)

"Id have to pass sorry...Never been one for a romance...Have to much on my plate to even hope for a romance..."
A.D.A.M. (played anonymously)

"I will have to pass...I just realized I am sentient..."
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Sherlock stared at the being with a look of intrigue.

"I will have to pass," he said. "But I can't say that I would pass on the opportunity to better get to know you. You are quite fascinating."
A.D.A.M. (played anonymously)

A.D.A.M. looks at Sherlock Holmes for a long moment. His head tilts to the side as he speaks. "I am more than fascinating. I am alive."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

[ Psst! My dude, you gotta pass or romance the tall idiot. 😉 ]

"I think I'll have to agree with Sherlock on this one -- wow, rare, I know!" Jim said sneeringly, his face, however, relaying signs of profound curiosity. "A pass for me, but only because you are in the process of self-discovery. That in itself would make an exceptionally interesting study though..."
Arian Knight (played anonymously)

"Well, I would say romance would be my goal with this fine chap. I know, you may not be interested in a pale frail blossom such as I but it was worth a try."
Jack Wright (played by _Skylark_)

A slow, creeping blush spreads across Jack's cheeks. He can't quite meet the eyes of the person before him, radiant as they are - but he can't look away, either.

"I'd like to try," he says, his voice barely audible. "I know it's a long shot, but..."
Tinker. (played anonymously)

"I'll pass. But we could go for a drink down the pub. Bring ye friends, I hear there's live music down The Flowerpot. Mark Chadwick from the Levellers will be there." :)
Octavia Bennett (played by Jaws)

"Why the heck not?", she smirked, "How about a date?"

(Romance)
"I'll have to pass since it seems you don't really exist."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus