Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Andy Sparrows (played by -Danny-)

I don't know you, but I assume we could be friends!
Octavia Bennett (played by Jaws)

“Hm, you are quite the looker and charming too”, Octavia said with a small smile then frowned, “Unfortunately I am quite a busy woman so I’ll pass.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"By all means," Jim said with a quick and cordial bow, "please allow me the opportunity to make your acquaintance."

"I've always found that it is good to have friends and," he paused for effect, "lovers in high places."
Exusiai (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You, I’d pass up on, but don’t take it too hard. I’ll be your friend, and with that in mind, do you know where I can go and purchase eight new guns without anyone asking questions?”

"Abso-freaking-lutely I can point you in the right direction, darling," Jim exclaimed. "And it's perfectly fine -- there are no hard feelings. I would pass on you as well. While you stir up the kind of trouble that just tickles me pink, I can see you're a bit too cavalier for my liking. It's a safety hazard, you see."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"I feel like this question might've been put to me before," the artist mused, obviously trying her darndest to keep her cool and appear casual. Tapping the pencil she held to her lower lip before tucking it behind her ear, she went on, "But I feel like it's worth admitting that -- y'know, if you were so inclined --"

She cleared her throat. "I wouldn't pass up a romance. Or just lunch."

"An artist...sounds exciting", she said while writing in her planner. She stop writing and looked up, "I'll pass, respecting your sexuality. But how does lunch sound?"
Superion (played anonymously)

Luke looks Octavia's way and then does a double take. He smiles rather charmingly, "Romance, definitely romance."
Dyllan Parker (played by Mxrvel_)

"Again, pass. I wouldn't mind being friends with alternate Superman kind of guy."

"I'll pass", she looked at Dylan, "I might try that Eddie's Pizza."
Dyllan Parker (played by Mxrvel_)

Octavia Bennett wrote:
"I'll pass", she looked at Dylan, "I might try that Eddie's Pizza."

"Damn. I'll have to pass, then. Because you're not into me."

"Oh snap, you're gone!" Jim exclaimed, looking around to see if anyone could give him a reason as to why this was. He simply shrugged when none came, and it was obvious by his taunting expression that the man was caustic to a fault.

"I guess I'll just have to let this one go. Who knows what potential possibilities there could have been."

And cue the melodrama. "We'll never know -- oh, what if I missed my chance at true love, or my golden opportunity to bag me a prince with loads of... personality. It's an unfortunate pass for me, I'm afraid. Please excuse me while I recuperate from this devastating blow."

“I am flattered by your earlier response, Mr. Moriaty”, she said. “I know a good place to meet up for lunch if you like and we see how this goes”, she says.

(Romance ig)
Rogue (played by Marvel_Girls)

“I think I’d romance this little sugar cube ‘ere.” She grins, sliding her glove on and letting it snap against her wrist.
Supergirl (played by -Knight-)

She smiles, "Pass, but I do like her hair and would be more than willing to be a friend."
Akagi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’m going to have to pass. I’m not interested in you, and you’re likely not interested in me.”
"Pass. I'm not really into girls...or anyone for that matter."
Pigeon (played anonymously)

"You don't want to know what I just passed!" *Ruffles his feathers!*
Balthazar (played anonymously)

The prim little tuxedo cat licks his chops eagerly. Judging by his expression, a different sort of romance was brewing behind his large, lamp-like eyes. It was the kind of romance anyone might have with their next course, particularly when they had gone without for so long.

Commence the slinky belly crawl...
Dennis Reyes (played by Jaws)

Pass”, he said though his eyes twinkled in interest, “Can I pet you though?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus