Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Jack Steele (played anonymously)

"Date." He nods.
Beck (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He pickpocketed jack, for $20 before stating "Pass"
He yanked Beck up and took the $20 away "pass....."

He would then set Beck down carefully.
Pya (played by Reithesniper)

She attempts to digest his sword, after noticing how long it would take she backed off holding a sign that says pass
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai sighed with disappointment since friendship wasn't an option here.
Navaassa Kavira (played by fiesch)

"Well I believe I will have to pass, nothing against you I just don't know if romance is in my future. I just have too much to do..."
Bho Namoaa (played by Samiakki)

The Mithra crossed his arms with a cant of his head, trilling his R's as he spoke. A typical accent of Mithra - or seemingly many catfolk.

"I'll admit, you're verrry interesting. As much as I'd love to get to know you, perhaps even intimately in romance if Altana bids it fitting, I also rrrespect your personal space. Take care of yourself, yes? This world is less than pleasant to rrrebellious scum like us."
Alastor (played by Jaws)

He looked at Bho with interest. He looked quite adorable and good in Al’s eyes.

“I will try my best to court you”, he said. Mefitis made some sounds as they went on Al’s shoulder. “Really, pal?”,he looked at Mefitis with a raised eyebrow as the symbiote made a screech resembling a yes. “One requirement from my pal. As long you accept or don’t mind them, they are fine with you”, he said.

(Romance)
Bennet (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"i'll pass! respectfully!" he said, kindly
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

The prince huffed again since friendship wasn't an option, but he gave Bennet a small tray of white chocolate and pistachio pastries anyway.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

A'sraha smiled, giggled, and patted the prince on the cheek. Whatever the answer was, it was at the very least, favourable.
Samson (played by -Knight-)

"Romance." Samson says with a stoic nod.
Helena Yorez (played anonymously)

"Definite romance." Came a confident tone from the femme. Followed by a wink.
Samson (played by -Knight-)

Samson notices the woman who is just as tall as he is. He LOVES that, "Then you have have to time travel into the past for us to have that romance or me into you're future. But I agree, I'd romance you as well. For I find gorgeous Amazons such as yourself irresistible." He takes her hand and kisses her knuckles.
Lilly Lewis (played by SylOfficial)

"Hm, based on first glance I wouldn't mind going out with you... given that you dislike all forms of magic though, my interest in the occult could be a dealbreaker..."
Zekire (played by fiesch)

"This one does not think it would do well to romance you, alas to the fact there is no friendship to ask." The demigod would sigh and shake his head.
The prince angrily curled his lip in disgust and hatred.
Narisi Nueva (played by SylOfficial)

"One that has the same tone as me, that isn't so easy to come by. Seems like we therefor have something in common. I suppose we could make a nice pair, that is... at least if our personalities would align..." She analyzed.

"If anything it would be nice to have a friend that doesn't offer constant criticism on my skintone... or that questions it for that matter."

~ Likely friendship, possibly romance
Gorogoth looked at her and grinned. "Agreed. Romance"
Silver (played by fiesch)

"You seem an interesting fellow I must admit, unfortunately I do not believe we would do well as a pair. I must pass." The scarred elf would shrug as he spoke without much care.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus