Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » A third cat?!

awwww super cute!!
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Kitty scritches! Sorry that it's so dark, my camera isn't the best. <.<
Awwww! <3

I was having a bad day, but kitty pics and videos help brighten it up! :D

I'm really glad that it's making your day better!! :) I wish you could come over and spend an hour to play with these guys.
I wish I could too! You have super cute kitties <3
I really love Shane! I'm so glad to hear she's improving so quickly. You're doing a great job rehabilitating her, Sanne! Consider me amazed. You work miracles with cats ;D
I hope things are still going excellently with the kitties! :)

Everything is going splendid with these guys!!

They're super tolerant of each other now, with the occasional slap. But no more growling or hissing beyond what is normal for cats living together. XD
Sanne wrote:
I really love Shane! I'm so glad to hear she's improving so quickly. You're doing a great job rehabilitating her, Sanne! Consider me amazed. You work miracles with cats ;D

Thank you! Shane's a wonderful addition to the family. She is geared towards human contact and prefers human pettings over kitty interaction, but she's adjusted wonderfully so far. I like that all of my cats are rejects who ended up with me because nobody else could properly introduce them into a home, and that they all get along!

Today is also the first time they slept together in the same area. It's usually been Dette and Minke in one place, and Shane somewhere else. Now they've all three occupied my bed:

UxVk1l0.jpg

X9Uo9tN.jpg
Those pictures are super cute!! :D

It's so funny, I'm not sure you'll have enough room for YOU in that bed soon! ;)

I'm so glad they're getting along :3 They are all super adorable, I love the pictures you put up <3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » A third cat?!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus