Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

M1 Garand (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I would probably be your friend in this hypothetical situation. What do you know about my rifle?”
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Theoretically we're friends, and I know you fought in WW2 and Korea. Saying M1, I'd also have to be specific, because there's you, and Old Man Abrams who are both M1"
Incubus in Blue (played anonymously)

"Personality is bad.. The appearance isn't very impressive.. These are both bad qualities, and- Yeah, there isn't a positive I'm seeing." Cho crossed his arms, muttering to himself, "Not any better than the demons."

Hard pass
"You're bad. Bad people like you don't deserve friends because you'll be mean to them and make them sad. You can'tpet Piano either....." he chided. He turned and walked away carrying his kitten.

pass
“So, who decides what is good and bad, hmm? Can a bad person not do good things and can a good person not do bad things? Ahaha! So…by that regards, I’d say you’d probably be bad at judging things, and besides, you’re too pacifist to be hanging around me.” Pass
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He looked at her and lowered his ears and whined before going over to a table and hiding under it and laying down resting his head on his front paws. The Malinois would whine again.
Doll Hansen (played anonymously)

"Oi! You an' Donut would get 'long well!" Doll looked at Thor with a big smile on her face.
"Here, I have some treats..in my bag somewhere.." Doll dug around in her backpack until she found a bag of treats, then pulled two out and gave the dog two treats.

Friend
Q found himself feeling more out of place and lost at how they could even answer. They thought for a moment. This person seemed friendly. but they had bad experiences with humans in the past. They closed their eyes and bowed slightly; A sign of peace. Then, they gave her a thumbs up; Their way of offering their friendship.

Friend

He put his head against the zombie and tried giving him friendly boops

friend
Erin Demond (played by Malacath)

Erin couldn't help but hide the smallest smile that crept on his lips as the furry creature caught his eye. Kneeling down, the don extended his hand out to the animal, offering it as a sign of peace.

If Thor was to let him, the boss was soon to be lavishing him with attention, letting his guard down as he pet the animal and played with him. For now, he wasn't some criminal but more like a happy kid who had gotten a chance to play with the neighborhood dog for the first time.

"Such a good boy!" He gave the dog a few more pats and went on his way, unaware of the small bits of fur that had landed on his suit.

{Friend!}
Ciel (played anonymously)

The scent of smoke that lingered from Erin caused Ciel's nose to scrunch. Covering his nose and mouth with a handkerchief to prevent messing with his breathing, he spoke up.
"Well, You are very kind, at least to animals. But I'm going to have to Pass because you smell like smoke."
Lexi (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Ciel wrote:
The scent of smoke that lingered from Erin caused Ciel's nose to scrunch. Covering his nose and mouth with a handkerchief to prevent messing with his breathing, he spoke up.
"Well, You are very kind, at least to animals. But I'm going to have to Pass because you smell like smoke."

"Oh. My. God! I love your outfit!
Her eyes focus on Ciel's family ring.
"Your ring is so pretty, is that sapphire?"
She had a very clear fascination with his sense of style.

[Friend]
Jacob and Esau (played anonymously)

Jacob: "Hmm.. Well, i like her sense of style, besides she seems cool. What do you think, Esau?"

Esau: "Hmm... I'd say... Friend!"

Jacob: "Friend it is then!"
"I... I'm sorry. You both seem like trouble, I don't know you, but maybe we could have a chat?" Rune averted his eyes, "I'm not sure if you'd want to be friends with someone who's chances of living for.. maybe another 7 years. In another life, we might've been able to be friends."

Pass.. but maybe Friend?

He went to him and sat in front of him and reached out and gave him a boop with his front paw.
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

Alois' blue eyes looked over the dog and a grin filled with mischief coated his expression.

He grabbed a hold of the dog, much like a energetic toddler would and began trying to pet it, albeit a bit roughly. "Aw, aren't you adorable!!" The blonde cooed as he placed his cheek on the dog's fur and nuzzled it. "Who's dog are you?" He asked, lifting his head up, before yanking on Thor's ears, not in a mean way, but once again, he was like a toddler with no sense of carefulness towards animals yet...

FRIEND

He used his paw to push his hands down before putting his paws on the boy's shoulders with a dog smile

friend
Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Sakura the Hybrid wrote:
I love doggies, so I might have a bit of fun with you *smirks a bit, swaying my tail* date

Jinxx thinks for a moment, observing the hybrid before her.

"I mean... you are pretty good-lookin' and all, buuut... I kinda already have a girlfriend, and she's kinda the love of my life, sooo... I'm fine being just friends if you are."
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hm. This is a tough choice here, but i'd suppose we can be friends. I don't mind!" Fake Peppino then said, holding a thumbs up.
"I suppose I could use a comedic sous chef. All great comedy duos are made that way. The goof, and the straight-laced one. friend"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus