Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

"Well, you do seem eager to get out of here, so I'll go ahead and give you a bit of leeway. Pass..."
"Fwend."
"Fumizuki!" He smiled and picked her up "we're already friends"
Ciel (played anonymously)

"Pass. I already have enough demons to deal with." He walked off.
Was he talking about metaphorical inner demons or his demon butler? Or both?
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

"Oh do you now, my lord? Do tell." Sebastian said in a offended tone, though smirking actually not offended at all.

(Friend Sort of.)
Ciel (played anonymously)

"Shut up, bastard." Ciel snapped at him.

(Friend...?)
Yari (played by Reithesniper)

"Child.." she tosses a weighted blanket at him full force "I think we'll be good friends"
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Children!" the detective inspector snapped in sheer frustration. "The whole damn lot of you!"

He crossed his arms and stared disapprovingly at the handful of the youths loitering about.

"Rest assured, I'll get you all back where you need to be as a friend and protector. It's my job after all, but moreover it's the right damn thing to do."

He then gestured emphatically, "Not-to-bloody-mention, dating minors is illegal!"

Yari, on the other hand just looked far younger than their actual age, but how was he to really know this day and age?
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

The operator sighed "what kind of tier 2 SOF operator would I be if I didn't give you a hand? Let's get these ankle biters back to their families. Hooyah"

The navy SEAL rested a hand on the detective's shoulder. "Not like we don't have alot of overlap in our jobs anyway"
Yari (played by Reithesniper)

"I'm just short.. I feel attacked-" She muttered "Dude is probably nice it's just his job gets in the way of mine"

Pass
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He ran and he stopped in front of her. He looked at her growling lowly before dropping into a play bow and bouncing towards her a few times. He would catch the zoomies before stopping right beside her and jumping up to look at her.
Amps (played by Reithesniper)

Amps looks at Thor.. with her hands behind her back.. before she knelt down and set a small plate of bacon on the floor "Good boys deserve a treat"
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Ummm.......what would you say if I asked you out to dinner and a movie?" The SEAL ginned slightly
Pass

"Fancy yerself one of the elite, don't ya, boy?" snarled Mighty Mad Madina from the gnarled shade of her wanderman's hat. Despite her age, she could easily look the man in the eye, and did so with the bitter sternness of a veteran staring down an abrasive recruit. "Must be an awfully soft world where a clean-faced nugget offa boy is considered the top-notch of his military. Look at ya, now- wipe that stupid grin off ya mug, an' focus on honing your skills rather than your.. dance techniques." While it was true that Mad Madina wasn't easily swayed by masculine charm, this wasn't so much a matter of personal offense to her. Misplaced confidence was. To see a 'navy SEAL' (whatever that really meant on whatever obscure planet he hailed from) parade about like some sort of gladiatoral idol, made her lose what little respect she had left for the concept of an established military. "Pitiful." Muscles were meant to be put to good use, not put on display like cuts of a meat on a bazaar. With a scoff of disapproval, the bounty hunter shoved past Adam, slowly shaking her head as she imagined what a saddening world he must've come from. Youth these days..
Cepheus XIII (played by Samiakki)

"Another o' them folks from the badlands, eh?"

Cepheus was hunched over in his seat, elbows resting on his thighs as he looked over to Madina. In his gloved hand was a bottle of some substance that was definitely not safe for organic consumption.
KQcLScI.png

"I know your lot. I've chased them trains across the high-velocity clouds of the Magellanic Stream and beyond that. I was one o' them, too, believe it or not. I just don't know if what side you're on means any different. I was the rebel for a time. . ." He swirled the liquid in his bottle. "And then I was the law. Maybe I ain't no good at the latter. It didn't stick after. . . how many Terran years now?"

Leaning back, he groaned as he stretched.

"MEH! Whatever! I don't care about that now. I ain't even remember most of that garbage I did. Prolly upsets more than one person, but I don't care. I'm doing stuff that's equally garbage now. Likely of the sort you'd wanna cannibalize for your own profit, no? It's a dog-eat-dog galaxy in Wild Space. In that case, I'll pass, thanks."
"There's some people you haven't chased yet, and when you come to find people like me, then che il tuo Dio ti benedica. So, aside from that, I'd still pass. You'd never like me, and I don't need you to either!"
Friend

"Eh, not gonna lie, I dig y'look, absolutely," Sprite chuckled, circling around the much shorter woman with her hands around her belt. "But I think with 'em big talkin' attitude like that, anythin' remotely romantic's gonna turn ugly. An' f'real, tha's comin' from a total simp, 'pparently." Soon enough, her friendly chuckle turned into an uncommonly sinister grin, one with a challenging aftertaste by grace of her Therion. Her inner beast recognized an unthreatening figure with a threatening aura: it wanted nothing more than to conquer this 'Lappland' girl on the battlefield. "Whatcha say 'bout a friendship, ey? One of 'em sparrin' an' heading down for beers after type. Not sure if y'can keep up with what m'Therion gotta offer, but I'll buy y'as many cold ones as y'like for tryin'." It would be nice to blow off some steam sometime! Question was, was she up for it?
The innocent-hearted Saiyan's face lit up and he smiled "you talk so cool!" He would lift his kitten up and looked at the woman with a big grin stretched across his face before speaking to the lady with the cool voice and the cool accent "we can be friends, and you can pet Piano! And we can spar too!"

The Saiyan was nearly giddy at the prospect of fighting her in equal parts as he is having her spend time with his gray kitten with the paws that were colored like piano keys, hence the name Piano.
"Yanno," The draconic cowboy starts, taking a brief second to pause and lift the brim of his hat up with a clawed thumb, to get a better look at the Saiyan before he continued speaking. "Ya look like ya can throw a mean punch, or two, or three..what I mean ta say is that you an' I could get along pretty well as friends, whaddya say?"
Ansem (played by Jaws)

“You are a fascinating person”, Ansem bit his tongue in the middle of his sentence. He has never seen a species like this before, and he had the feeling of wanting to know more. He was willing to make friends with Ruby enough to study him. Ansem smirked and held out his hand, “What do you say? Friends?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus