Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Jamie Seokjun (played anonymously)

Jamie raised his brows at the man before him. "Wow! I like your hair!" He beamed, smiling in a friendly way. "Wanna be friends?"
"Your hair is cool too! I'll be your friend too. Both me and Piano!" the innocent-hearted Saiyan would hold the fluffy gray kitten out to Jamie.
Horseman of Death (played by Reithesniper)

Sunrise looked at Oniyan and shook head "Clearly no human.. but we cannot be friends" she said "Besides I'm not the safest to be around.."

Pass
Ciel (played anonymously)

"Pass." He said shortly.

Then for added context, he spoke again, "I can tell something's different about you."
"In a ... Not human way." Ciel took a step back and glared.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He saw the familiar face and darted to Ciel and looked up at him with the open-mouthed dog smile as his tail wagged furiously.
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

Sebastian looked at the dog with slight look of disgust. "Oh.. a dog."
"And the young master is friends with you." He added.

Sebastian wanted to pass, but he had no choice but to befriend the dog, for Ciel.
Yari (played by Reithesniper)

She spits out her water...mostly out of surprise "Pass obvious choice-"
Zoe Wynter (played by SoulHeart57)

"We are already Friends, dear, what choice is there?"

She looks at Zoe.. "You, mm your determination surprises me.. peak human goes to Yari but your one of my favorite" she said

Friend-
"Pass......for both our sakes" he said in his thunderous voice
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

Sebastian looked the redeemed demon up and down, shook his head as if disappointed in Drael for some reason and went back to his young master's side.

...Pass?
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Thor whined and walked away from Sebastian (which was my ooc first cat's name) and laid under a table.

pass

Despite being the doom of humanity she enjoys a doggo or two.. she gently pat the dog emitting a warm heat from her palm "Don't tell anyone, this is embarrassing as is.."
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass. Those who get close to me get hurt, so…let’s avoid that.”
Jinxx (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Jinxx thought about this for a moment.
"Huh... You seem cool enough.. I'd be friends with you!"

The horseman looked at Jinxx "You look to be a kind heart.. you get a pass.." She turns and disappears

friend
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Ffmmd." [translation: "Friend."]
Daniel McGrath (played by Malacath)

Daniel looked the strange man up and down, not too sure what to make of him. At first he thought maybe he'd be another foe standing in his path but instead came to the conclusion that this man didn't exactly worry about terms like 'friend' or 'foe'. In fact, the assassin was pretty confident the only thing the mumbling man had on his mind was the beautiful orange chaos that would be sure to come out of the torch he held any time soon.

While others may of found this fact disheartening or even frighting, something seemed to twinkle in the smaller man's eye.

"Oh I definitely think we could be friends! Well as long as you keep that thing pointed far, far away from me." He chuckled as he motioned to the massive flamethrower in the other person's hand.

"Well how about it?" In his hand, as if it appeared out of nowhere, laid a lighter. A sign of good will. Now all Pyro had to do, was accept it.

{FRIEND}
Flora stared at the strange, scarred human, tilting her head as she gazed upon the assassin, trying to get a reading on the man. after a moment, not seeing any harm to it, she reached down, and waved her hand over the soil at her hooves. coaxing some form of shrub from it, it revealed itself to be a small tea bush. she put out a hand to it and smiled at him, offering him the tea.

FRIEND, but interested in a date
"Hey you're small. That means I gotta protect you. I'll be your friend!" He said beaming before pulling off his top shirt and putting it on her and whispering "you gotta cover up your nakeds, okay?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus