"Let's go bash some skulls, lad."
Jess (played by Taz)

pass. " im fine thank you tho"
Enio (played anonymously)

"Passsss. Ya can't keep you with me, toots."
Mali (played anonymously)

"Friend, one can never have too too many friends."
Herius (played anonymously)

"I'm gonna eatcha!! You can decide what that means," he said with a wink.
Miss Hyde (played anonymously)

"Pass, pass, one thousand and ten times pass." She says, lips pursed tightly like a middle aged soccer mom prepping to see the Walmart manager.
Oren (played anonymously)

"We should be friends, go get some tea together, things like that," he murmured softly.
Willy (played anonymously)

"Friend, of COURSE! Look, you may come off a little odd at times but I can tell your heart is in the right place. We just need to work on your people skills is all."
Scotty (played anonymously)

Raising a hand to the back of his neck, he seemed to get this really uncomfortable sorta look on his face, "Miss Willy. Now, I know y'gonna looket me weird an I ain't gonna blame ya one liddle bit, tell yew whut. But iffen y'ain't gonna run off screamin' down in dem bayous, I'd like ta take y'onna date."
Taluna (played anonymously)

"Huh? I can't understand a thing you're saying. What kind of accent is that?"
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Always good to have friends.
Rosianka (played anonymously)

"You and I, I don't believe we would be able to be friends for long. But if you would like to attempt to build that bond, then perhaps it can be."
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

“I have a rule of not dating royalty, too much political baggage, ze. But hey, if you need someone killed gimme a call, ze.”
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Friend

"Or give me a call when you need somethin' razed to the ground. Or someone killed, I guess."
Captain John Davian Cross (played by Mipps)

As he bitees his knuckles with a cringe and hiss "Girl you are trouble. Romance. Or friends.. or between romance and friends... Rawr. "
Bee (played anonymously)

"Friends? Friends is a good choice, I think?"
Thomas Shaw (played anonymously)

I’d date you for sure....
Scarlett Prescott (played anonymously)

"You seem like a doll, doll. I wouldn't mind a little romancing."
Pietro (played anonymously)

"It's going to be a pass from me. I am a very busy man," the Italian-born man said. "Scusa, tesoro," he added with a small shrug.
Taz (played by Taz)

" Ooo, Attitude alert........ nah not not type, i know more languages then you can think of, including demon, so dont mess with me....fol dpdl" she said walking away with a huge smirk

(demon translator i made. use it for the very last two words of what she says )
( https://lingojam.com/DemonicLanguageTranslator )

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus