Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Karma (played anonymously)

"Pass, busy tryin' no' ta die. Don' wan' you to be caught up in dat."
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

"Friendz! Diz one knowz where tha best fightin' iz!!"
Taz (played by Taz)

"uhh, nope im not getting into this shit, bye.....dont follow me!" she walked off at a quick pace
Amadeus (played by Mipps)

"What an intriguing, pretty little thing... I would take you on a date."
Tseng (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Friends

"Though I could probably dig up everything that you don't want dug up...I have access to all of the files on everyone, whoever that may be...So if that's what the president ordered, then..."
Bailey Blue (played by ShadesOfBlue)

"Friends?"
Krys (played anonymously)

"Don't see why we shouldn't be friends."
Zach (played anonymously)

"Yeah, okay! Let's be friends!"
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

I’d date the Illustrated man!
Pass

"You humans will always have priorities I will not be understanding. Just I cannot see how your pride will be not effected by your desire. Do those around you not place shame?"

Turning away slightly aghast, Crii's remaining words fall under her breath with an eye roll, "Besides, you are wearing boys clothes...."
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

“A mighty warrior such as yourself is worthy of being by my side.”
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

Drawing her sword with a smile, the girl spins her blade in one side of her arm and around the other.

"Friend," she claims confidently, stopping the blade pointing directly at the gargantuan Aztec God, "If you thn'k you c'n keep up wit me!"
Friend?

"That is, if you think you can keep up with me, too." So he says with his hand around the hilt of the Buster Sword.
Friend

"I could see us being friends." He says with an energetic smile, "And you don't gotta worry about having to keep up with you." He spins both daggers in hands rapidly in a circular motion.
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

The Hobgoblin ninja whirled the chained ball of her Kusarigama over her head with deadly intent. "No talk, only kill, ze!!" Needless to say, pass.
Juri Han (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass

"Ugh...Boring!...Isn't there somethin' better you can pull off, there? Or, is it just what I'm looking at?"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"..." he looked confused, slowly mouthing "what on earth..." He's played Street Fighter, so he was confused. He woul be friends with her if he wouldn't die.
Camryn Davenport (played by asherb92)

Clyde Whistler wrote:
"..." he looked confused, slowly mouthing "what on earth..." He's played Street Fighter, so he was confused. He woul be friends with her if he wouldn't die.

"I've always loved a man in uniform," she says, winking. "You should come over sometime. But don't let my big brother catch you."
Chris Silas (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"We could go on a date or two when I'm on leave."
Pint (played anonymously)

"Pass, I've had enough of the army back when I was a wee lad."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus