Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

"...Sure. We can date!"
Mallory offered an absent-minded smile.
Tifa Lockhart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass

"Sorry, hun, but I don't really think you're what the people are looking for?...I couldn't explain."
Korra (played by MordosKull)

Date.

"I think you'd appreciate it if I take you to the gun show." Korra grins and flexes her biceps.
Pass.

"Sorry, doll, but you're not really my type and I don't do the whole friends thing. Not with women anyway. There's always too much emotional baggage for my liking."
Lian (played anonymously)

Friend.

“The LiLi always likes new friends. So friends we’ll be!” she said with a wide grin, showing off needle-sharp teeth.
Leah (played by LillyBlack79)

Leah shyly smiles and looked down, rubbing the side of her arm with her other hand, "I-I wouldn't mind being friends. You seem pretty cool..." She says kindly while tugging onto the sleeve of her over-sized sweater.
Stuart Geist (played by Rogue-Scribe)

I’d go on a date with you... see how it goes... Maybe we would become friends ... or not.
Alice looks down at her feet; tugging at the end of her overly long sleeve. Her face over flushed red. "I...um...I....friends would be much better than dating. I believe being friends will be good for us. I....really don't know about us courting, we don't even know each other." She kept her eyes casted down.
Friend

"...I don't see much gain from dating a queen..."
Shamshir (played anonymously)

"I will happily befriend you, sir warrior. Huzzah!"
Haruto (played by JetStorm)

"Um...we can be friends." he said.
Nine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass

"No offense, yo. But you ain't what I'm lookin' for, and I don't swing that way, hey."
Friend
"Your personality kinda reminds me of someone I know... But hey- I don't see why we can't be friends anyway."
Arle Nadja (played by Marin)

Friend
"I'm not really feeling dating. I barely even feel like a lady, y'know? But maybe we can be friends!"
Da-Xia (played anonymously)

"It's a complete pass from me, kiddo..."
Korra (played by MordosKull)

“Friend, if only because I feel I don’t want you as an enemy.”
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"It'll be a pass for me."
Shaylee Spencer (played by DarkonDreams)

"The top ranking member of SOLDIER and world renowned hero? I'll even buy dinner! When are you free?"
Skilled in battle, confident and pretty. Zhouken would date her, if he could ever work up the courage to talk to her without flubbing his words.
Nine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Friend

"Yo, I guess we could be friends. Why not, I guess?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus