Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Chaeya Spire (played anonymously)

Hit

Chaeya slices her palm and ducks around the fight, in the process she lets out a trickle of blood on the Rogue’s stick thing. The tonfa suddenly jerks up, slamming between the rogue’s eyes. Chaeya smirks at the level of confusion on the other girls’ face.
Javelin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Impressive!"

Kiss
Lilian Moore (played by Thatnerdychick)

IM SO SORRY"she then slams the girl with a teddy bear
Michael (played by Aggy1231)

“Sorry!” The boy said before hitting the woman in the back of the head with his clam. He could pack a punch so he wanted to make sure it would hurt as little as possible.
Chaeya Spire (played anonymously)

Hit

“I always liked the color red,” Chaeya said, admiring the boy’s hair, “So let’s give you a bit more to add on to it!” She suddenly walks up and slaps the boy on his wrist, not stopping as she walks away.
Zipactli (played anonymously)

“So, funny story. My precious Bo Staff was broken the other day by some crazy dog girl perso, eh. Now I’m trying out these chucks instead. Let’s give em a whirl, eh?”

Zip spins his nunchucks and ends up hitting himself in the head.

“AUGH!!”

Hit?
Minato and Moka (played by Narta)

"We choose who to fight but are clumsy to your core!", they both said and they both punched you at the same time.
Double Hit!
Ariella (played by JetStorm)

Hit....sort of

Ariella yeets a pillow at the twins(?) and flees "I'm sorry!" she said.
Paige (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"...." Without saying a word, the maid just chucks a pillow at the person above her.

Hit
Nero (played by Narta)

He blushes and kissed the person.
kssi
Nero (played by Narta)

Nero wrote:
He blushes and kissed the person.
kssi
kiss
Jessica Grady (played anonymously)

With an apologetic grimace Jess reaches out a hand and places it on his cheek, giving a very gentle tap. "Sorry hun, but it's gonna be a hit from me."
Shi Feng (played by PinkBrat)

A long black tendril extends from her back and makes its way toward the woman. A firm smack is given to her forehead with Shi grinning in amusement. "It's nothing personal, my dear."
Nails (played anonymously)

“Meh, I’m feelin’ kinna unhinged this morning. Tonfa to the face!!”

Hit
"Sorry, but it's not anything personal." Using the...well, shaft of her lance, she delivers a good smack.

Hit
Lilian Moore (played by Thatnerdychick)

She blew a kiss as she strutted past on her way to a performance, towering over the excited crowd.
Pepper (played anonymously)

His claws came out. "I just hate conceited little brats like you." He swiped. "Gonna be a hit."
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

A beanbag ripped out ofnowhere, hitting the violent little fleabag and sending it flying."I say this with honesty. I am an AI...I do not typically Express emotion..but I hate cats. Little wire eating menaces
Daiki (played by Narta)

"......", he gently pushes her.
hit
Lunara (played anonymously)

Lunara says nothing and just headbutts the guy with her deer horns.

Hit

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus