Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

Countless are the blade and guns scarrings running across Nehugiga's jagged form, one third of those inflicted by human hands. Daniel McGrath, despite his comparatively uneventful upbringing, was just another human; a mere plaything for the beast, looming its head from above him.

A snap of its jaws could bring his swift end, a swimpe of one massive limb and his bones would turn to dust. But before the beast could act, it took a quiet sniff off the air, just to ponder from the scent emanating from the man. Nehugigas produced the equivalent of a scoff, to then lean its head closer and closer, until its fangs were touching skin of Daniel's face.

And then came the man's sentence: A 'shy', but naturally messy, lick. Just across his cheek, followed by another huff from the beast's damp breath. "You are-- No warrior." - Nehugigas rumbles, slowly pushing the man with's its monstrous face before taking interest on other things, casually trotting away.

Kiss?
Reku (played by Narta)

Since Reku was a ranger trainer, he approached the giant reptilian beast with a calm expression and removed his pack & coat so that the beast can see that he wasn't going to hurt it. Hoping that it would see it as a sign of trust and Reku touches its forehead as he kisses it as well.
kiss
Topaz (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

Topaz walked over to the random person and figuring why not
He hit them because he felt like it. That is all
Taluna (played anonymously)

Hits via pie to the face!

8D
Mason Fox (played anonymously)

Kiss.

Mason sighed and chuckled lightly, tipping her chin up and placing a kiss on her lips.
“Hitting you would cause another fight and I’d rather not suffer yet another one of those quite yet.”
He snickered, shaking his head and looking on towards the next person, raising an eyebrow curiously.
Michael (played by Aggy1231)

“I would have hit you but that hair is too cool.” Michael said and placed a kiss on the male’s cheek before retreating before he would get hit.
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

" I'm not too fussy on genders but I guess you're kinda cute"
kiss
Cid Myers (played by Lanx12)

"So gonna hit! Pretty boys make me angry always taking the girls away at the clubs!"

Hit
“Kiss me if a dare.” Crius hissed with a smirk on his face as his long tail cooled beneath him.
Nails (played anonymously)

"Hmmm... Hit. Yeah, sorry buddy, I don't think I like your attitude!"
Jack Ryan (played by Lanx12)

"Nothing personal kid...But I gotta deal with your manners..."

Hit
Wilhelmina (played anonymously)

"Hit....Noooo, kiss.....Wait, no, hit. Okay, okay, final answer....kiss."
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

I’ll probably give you a quick kiss and hope you won’t hit or kill me for it.”
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"It's a hit from me."
Amelia Thorne (played by Thatnerdychick)

She sighed, flipping her flintlock backwards, hand in the trigger hard, and cracked her with a good hit via the butt of the gun.
Nirin (played anonymously)

Nirin frowned, eyeing her warily. "I don't want to kill you - but I certainly am not kissing you." She paused before thumping the young woman lightly in the arm by means of a hit.
Choale McCarthy (played anonymously)

Kill

“I neither want nor have to explain myself.”
He gave her a lopsided smile, green eyes twinkling with morbid amusement.
Kill

“My, why don’t you look utterly delicious.” The vampire said with a hungry smirk on his face as he moved closer to the human.
Maverick Lane-Pierce (played anonymously)

“Ah... a fellow vampire...”
He smirked, leaning close.

Kiss
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

“Ah, a fellow vampire”
He smirked and leaned close.

KILL!!!!!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus