Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

The ai shifted its abstract avatar slightly, then pushed it forward into a basic featureless humanoid form, which then made a kiss blowing motion before dissolving back to lines, cubes,triangles, and spheres, at the center of which sat a spiral
Chaeya Spire (played anonymously)

Hit

Chaeya jumps up and down excitedly after seeing the ai blow a kiss. “I wonder... since you’re an object maybe I could control you as well!” She suddenly whips out a knife and draws blood, slapping the side of the knife on the ai’s “body.”
Tifa Lockhart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Well, normally I wouldn't do this...But just for you!" She delivers a good punch to the other female's back. Good thing she was wearing her leather gloves, eh?

Hit
Lilith (played by JetStorm)

"My mom told me not to hit others,and i'm to scared to even touch a weapon....so." she blew a kiss.
Tib (played by Burrito)

The small mimic scooted up behind her before attempting to take a bite out of her leg, only managing to gnaw on one of her shoes.

Hit
Miss Hyde (played anonymously)

"I do like treasured boxes, I suppose this means a kiss is in order." Hyde says, giving the thing a quick kiss on the lid.
Lunara (played anonymously)

“You are certainly attractive, but I’m feeling rather unhinged right now, so..HYAH!” Lunara headbutts her with her horns.

Hit
"High doubts that someone so about nature would be into robots, so I will hit" flicks lunara in the nose
Chaeya Spire (played anonymously)

Hit

“Ooh! Nice wings!” Chaeya notices as she ducks into range, “Can I touch them?” Not waiting for an answer, Chaeya hits the demon-like creature with the blunt side of her knife. She then ducks under a wing and plucks off a feather, pocketing it for later.
Hits the attacker over the head"I have no feathers, just robotic dragon wings"
Zidane Tribal (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Hit

"But if I win, you owe me a date!"
Volpe (played by Liara_Amagi)

Kiss

"Be careful monkey boy, i'm not like your princesd or that idiot of a knight you travel with. Though, vivi can be a bit cute..."
“I see your future...and it involves you getting hit.”
> With a water balloon.
“Nothing personal, but that’s just what I saw happen.”
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

”A lady does not hit unless it's for good reason, but since you threw a water balloon I reserve the right to ring your head like a bell.”

The fancy way of saying ”hit.”
Nails (played anonymously)

Hit

“Eat my tonfa.”
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

*Rolls magazine*

Hit!

"No fighting here!"
Zidane Tribal (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Oh...Uh. Wow. Well...If I win this one, you owe me a date!"

Kiss
Volpe (played by Liara_Amagi)

"Come here you cheeky monkey.

Kiss,
Adyr (played by Pantrane)

“You seem comfortable with the night. Let’s explore the forest under a full moon. Seal the evening with a kiss.“
Nails (played anonymously)

“Eeew!! A drow!! Kill it! Kill it!!!”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus