Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Gaming Crushes?

Just wondering, what's everyone's gaming crushes?
Meaning, what characters from video games do you fanboy/fangirl over?
I know my brother's is Princess Peach, and mine is Terra from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.
I'm interested to know! :3
Do not tell anyone, but I am always on the look out for Miluda, from Final Fantasy Tactics, artwork. I simply adore her character..
American McGee's Alice!
We share eye/hair/skin color & similar facial structure, I loved both games, so I enjoy cosplaying her as well. Let's not forget the intriguing psychological aspect.
Aqua and i love the soraxriku pairing
umm... Tomix,and Artix from dragon fable

Altair, Ezio from Assassins Creed

only ones i can think of.
TheLily

Zoe from L4D and Aya from Parasite Eve. and maybe a little bit Sam B from Dead Island. He's really hilarious.
When I really got into gaming I was addicted to final fantasy viii, and I loved squall lol dunno why. But Dante from devil May cry is awesome too.
I have to agree with sweety on Altair, though Ezio not so much.

I'm not much of one for video game crushes as much anime crushes, actually. Weird. =/
I had a thing for Paarthunax from TES: Skyrim. There's just something about an old, wise and talkative dragon that strikes me as amazing.
I really, really, really have a bad thing for Keiji from the Samurai Warriors, and Lu Bu from the Dynasty Warriors... I'm just weird... I guess...
Links of any kind from LoZ. I also have a huge fangirl crush on Lance the dragon type trainer in Pokemon, especially the original yellow. He's just so smexy O3o' his hair~
probably din from loz oracle of seasons or kairi from kingdom hearts. i dont have many video game crushes either. mainly i have anime crushes, too.
Ummmmm all mine are predictable.

Like Master Cheif.... The Arbiter, Gaarus, Booker Dewitt....... The Arishok. Mrrrrawr.

>•> Stop looking at me like that.
Eri

Zevran, from Dragon Age, is my biggest. @.@
Airekuh wrote:
Zevran, from Dragon Age, is my biggest. @.@

Ohohohohoh I forgot dragon age XD lol I love Alistar -.-' something about his goofy humour.
Oh, I forgot Alistair as well! Also, Jansen Friedh of Lost Odyssey. Even though he shares traits with Ezio, he does have that humor that's just amazing. I dislike his hair though.
I would have to say that I really like the girl from ico, and the girlfriend from shadow of the colossus.I can hardly play ico because every time I she gets dragged into the darkness I feel really bad.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Gaming Crushes?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus