Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Character Confessional

Jeremiah Teller (played anonymously)

“I’m John Teller’s son.
Gema is not my mother.
Amber Davis (played by Deumeawyn)

“I love my husband very much, and he wants a son. I’m glad I will be able to bear him one. Five months along now! :D
Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I am seen as a machine of war, unfeeling, soulless. But I do experience feelings. At least as in the way that I understand the concept of feelings to function as. It brings me joy to know innocent people have been kept safe via my actions."
Kamaria (played anonymously)

After my...training incident...that I really don't wish to recall.... my parents had to drag me kicking and screaming to my next training lesson. Let's just say I always used my staff from that point on.
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

“I started smoking weed when I was in junior high.”
"I began drinking and smoking kush at the age of 12, and switched to vaping at 16. I have been stealing since I was 11."

He looked over and motioned to Kaido, who had a flask with whiskey out.

"As for Kaido, he is the son of Life and Death–a fallen angel with some serious daddy issues. No offense, Kaido", he said to him.

"Half-taken", Kaido said, taking a swig of the whiskey.
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I'm so hot I'm a cheerleader with a camero.
“I suffered from anorexia through most of my middle school years. It still gets in the way sometimes.”
Josephine Jamie Page (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I'm the daughter of the legendary guitarist who was in the yardbirds and led zepplein.
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Josephine Jamie Page wrote:
I'm the daughter of the legendary guitarist who was in the yardbirds and led zepplein.

"No shit. It's an honor to meet you", he said. He was a fan of Led Zepplein.
Seraph (played by AgitoAceXIII)

A sneer formed on her lips. “Well. I came up with my own Name to keep the damn professor from called me “Zeroes” or whatever. Sadly it didn’t work, but I still got my own name.”
Mirai Kagiri (played by Your_Typical_Potato)

"After my reboot, I had the name Natsu Kagiri for the longest time. It was mostly due to my friend showing me an anime upon my sudden appearance at her door. I... may or may still watch it and a few others she shown me from time to time..." She paused. "Thrice a week..."
Caila Dunn (played by Deumeawyn)

Kruhee wrote:
I have a character named Willy, who is in fact a groundskeeper. <_<

giphy.gif
🤪

I confess I’m not a very well developed character... I was created for a smut RP for on another site. I even had a different name. Trying to make myself on my own after I caught my husband cheating on me during a business trip.
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

“Hello, my name is Charlotte Evergrande.

My mother sold me to a brothel at a very young age because she couldn’t take care of me. I do not know who my father was, but I have no interest in his identity. I escaped the brothel and lived on the streets as an urchin, begging, stealing and bathing in the public fountains. I was once caught stealing during the time of my youth and branded a thief.”

“Life was so difficult and I thought I wasn’t going to survive, but the right person found me and made me his daughter!”
Linelea Vraks (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I act tough....but every day I wake up in tears..I have nightmares."
Cailiawen (played by Deumeawyn)

I’m quite the loner. I Make sure I stand alone at the bars of inns I visit, but I’d rather be out in the wild ..,
Emmet Osbourne (played by ELS1526)

"I'm addicted to sweets", he said with a shrug. He then pulled out a lollipop, took it out of the wrapping and began sucking on it.
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I became a professional assassin...Or freelance mercenary, really, after my father died and I had nowhere left to go."
Lucifer (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I'm the devil my favorite song "Sympathy for the devil".
Inova (played by Dndmama)

I was originally created for a Dragon Star/Pathfinder mash up spy campaign. I was a replacement for a character that was technically amazing but didn't do well personality wise. I was specifically designed to fit in with the group personality wise and stat wise. I was based almost solely around stealth and sneak attacks. I had all the skill points, all the stat bumps, all the gear.

First roll of the first session I'm in. Stealth Roll.

Nat 1.

I will never live that down.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Character Confessional

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus