Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Character Confessional

Gretchen Heather Alexander (played anonymously)

Sshhhs I'm a CIA agent. Great job and I travel a lot. Foreign agents are so hot and I got ways to make them talk.
The Ahmud Dynasty (played by Lanx12)

"I am actually a nice guy once you get past my barriers.." He said looking away before lightly fanning himself. "Despite the face, I wear when in public..."
Drayce Magnar (played by LunarValravn)

I'm really a human. Son of a millionaire but seriously despise that life. My real passion is in the arts and mythology, the latter is not respectable to people of my standing. Heh, I don't give a...anyway I somehow found myself in a job that allowed me to work with dragons. Real dragons!

I was assigned to look after a shapeshifting dragon. Aggressive but a real beauty....that uh...made things strange once she took a human form and spoke our words.

Eventually we both escaped the facility. She showed me her home, world, and friends. We were playing truth or dare with some of her friends when I became a demon. Blood dragons are serious when they say they can turn you into a different creature.
I love being dragon-like but really need to stop this show boy attitude. It does not suit me.
Adrion Nichoelos-Nisutki (played by AmberShades)

"Well, let's see.. I don't have many things people don't tend to know about me," Nikki tapped his chin. "Oh! Though I may act like I'm a child, I have a very high IQ! Sometimes, it's better to make someone laugh than to talk about mathematics!" He shuddered. "Mathematics..."
Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

"I never planned on being an adult movie star. It just sort of happened. The money was decent and I got a lot of free clothes. I've made it work out for me."

"What people don't know is I am quite good at business and with my finances and have done fairly well for myself"
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

"The first time I got drunk was when me and a friend stole a bottle of MD2020 when we were in junior high school. It was 'dance night' and we sat outside the gymnasium and drank the vile juice and ended up puking our guts out. It was the same night I first smoked weed..."
Kygor the Big High War God (played anonymously)

"I actually am not very good with women. They say I am too angry and possessive. Could never keep a flame going long. There was one woman named Amea Aelety, very nice woman, very pretty too, exactly my type. She-Elf with a very nasty hatred for orcs, but I can look pass that. She was very patient with me throughout our relationship. We went on dates a few times a week. Unfortunately she found out I was, well, a war god of all orcish and other warlike races, and was responsible for the sacking of her forest and the death of all her families and friends. She didn't take it very kindly, is what I am trying to say.

I also have a very bad drinking problem."
Paola Ezra Marlowe (played by AmberShades)

"Despite having a very stiff and stubborn posture and or expression, I can be quite sensitive at times. But-!" Ezra clasped her hands together. "I cope with such feelings through silence or anger and frustration, depending on what has happened. Everyone has their weaknesses, hm?"
Alice Walker (played anonymously)

"I really like chocolate milk...I could drink nothing but chocolate milk for an entire day and still feel the carving for more."
Lynette gulps down nervously, her composite eyes looking around the room and her twiddling fingers "I-I-I..." She paused. Two of Her frontal legs constantly tapping against the floor. "I sometimes...I sometimes" She looked down, her voice already crumbling. "SOMETIMES I FAKE BEING A CRAB AND GO AROUND DOING THE PINCER DANCE!!!!" She yelled as her face burned red hot, eyes shut in complete embarrasment.
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

“Sometimes... I wish I was the God of Cooking instead..”
Kygor the Big High War God (played anonymously)

"And I the God of Understanding Women. Elven women, especially."
"Previous responses in mind , I wish I could be a bit original when it comes to creating others such as Vanity , Venux , and Night. Their nicknames are nice but do I always have to change their original names 24/7 just to get it right." Oblivion commented. His white eyes were glaring a bit and they just wanted a tiny bit of creativity to come to them if they ever created any more like them. After all , Oblivion's goal was to only create not destroy.
Hanley (played anonymously)

Sometimes I take a bath with pink bubbles and drink extremely girly drinks. Then I listen to pop-punk fusion and try on goofy outfits.
Lisa Nicole Forrest (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I'm a brave honorable professional soldier.
Artemis Oblivion LightVale wrote:
"Previous responses in mind , I wish I could be a bit original when it comes to creating others such as Vanity , Venux , and Night. Their nicknames are nice but do I always have to change their original names 24/7 just to get it right." Oblivion commented. His white eyes were glaring a bit and they just wanted a tiny bit of creativity to come to them if they ever created any more like them. After all , Oblivion's goal was to only create not destroy.

Oblivion was one of my first characters I created to where I started to create a story-line which is still in development.
Steven Marlowe (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"I probably drink too much, but I can't seem to get that brunette I met on vacation out of my head."
The Glaivesinger (played by Riik)

Emitting an otherworldly gentle melody of soft contentment, the small vessel slowly removed its weapon from its back and gently placed it upon the ground. Its hands for a moment diverted toward the broach on its cloak, clasping lightly onto it as its featureless face gazed at the object in unreadable reflection. Then, slowly, it began to unpin the accessory from its clothing.

The 'singing' continued, very subtly changing in quality as a bittersweetness overtook the previous emotional tones. With even greater care, the vessel knelt to place the broach beside their glaive and released the object to stand upright once more. As they stepped back, the singing stopped, the air growing silent. The vessel's gaze turned upward, the seemingly-empty eyeholes in its shell devoid of expression. Yet its posture spoke the volumes that its face could not.

It was not quite shame. Not quite sorrow. Not quite guilt. It was a confessional aura the being exuded. The wordless melodic voice was not their own. Without the magic of their charm and the corresponding glaive, they were as mute as any other vessel.
Sera (played by Spiritualeclipse)

The only reason I even exist as a character is because my author was inspired by a single, extremely minor lore footnote in league of legends (which they dont even play, and never have). And then wrote a ton of lore to justify my backstory because of it.
Summer Nicoleson (played anonymously)

My mom is still tripping at age 66. The fact she had me at age 44 was something of an oddity. I love you mommy!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Character Confessional

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus