Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Character Confessional

Asimov (played by Thatnerdychick)

I as a character exist to fill my writer's need to be a smartass.
Suijin (played by SchonJakob)

Though my former profession was that of an ex hitman I've also actually worked as a male prostitute on many occasions. I'd like to think I was rather skilled at it as well.

Aside from that, I sometimes miss the freedoms I had as a criminal over those I'm given now, as there never seem to be any resolutions in the law system, just a bunch of red tape and busy work.
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

I play the harp while my creator plays the Bodhrán. Sadly, we can never perform together. It just ain't gonna happen Sally!
"Well, truth be told, I rather enjoy being alone, despite having such a good time socializing," The archer chuckled, swaying a hand in mid air, as if she were gesturing to something that wasn't so obvious. "Though, there is a ridiculous reason for this. Of course, I don't do it often, but here goes nothing, I suppose."

She took a deep breath. "Sometimes, when I'm positive I am alone, I tend to find the finest dress I could possibly own, along with that crown I once swiped from a not-so-friendly royal colleague, and put them on. Then, after fantasizing in the mirror, I then pretend to have my own ceremonies." Cyrene furrowed her brows, somewhat disappointed in herself. "Being a rogue was not my first idea, if you dare judge."
Connor (played by Wolfcat)

“There are-“ He pauses for a moment to rather sheepishly cough before he made the confession. The number was honestly higher than he’d been expecting. “More than thirty plushies in my room.”
Scarlett Sara Dylan (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"I am my fathers daughter don't accept any imatators".
Nurse Mina (played anonymously)

"I am a potential yandere..." Nurse Mina smiles. "So don't take my master away..."
Lt Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

“I didn’t make it with all the girls of Oakwood High Class of 2019.” Steve answered in an interview with the Oakwood school newspaper editor while visiting home while on leave.
Yin (played by KingdomOdd1)

Yin tried not to cry, "M-my father w-was a-assassinated, b-but i-it wasn't h-his fault...i-it w-was mine. T-the group w-who a-assassinated him, t-they blamed him f-for c-cursing their b-business. T-they think i-it was a-a curse f-from me.." She ran away and hide behind Yang. Yang rolled his eyes, "It wasn't your fault, they made their business suck."
Chris Silas (played by Rogue-Scribe)

"Yes, I did see Sgt Bunny with the Captain. The full classified report on the incident and the final report of the year-long investigation is now available in WikiLeaks."
Jeremiah Widow (played anonymously)

"Yes, I have ochophobia, also know as the fear of automobiles. No, that doesn't mean I scream like a little girl every time a Transformers movie comes on."
Gilang Lodaya (played by nindyaru)

“It’s not a secret, but it’s something that you can’t know unless you can hear how I speak. I can’t pronounce ‘F’ and ‘V’ word clearly because of my thick Sundanese accent. it will sounds like ‘P’ if I try. For example if I says ‘very’ it will sounds like ‘pery’, ‘favorite’ will sounds like ‘paporit’. ‘TV’ will sounds like ‘tipi’.”
Lt Donna Nickers (played anonymously)

"I know that I am a moving target, but my number hasn't come up yet. Maybe I'm dead but I just don't know it.
To my hero red-shirt Lieutenant-Commander Montgomery Scott!"
Allison Kaye (played anonymously)

"I actually love a guy that I hate."
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

"I don't know how to read." - Hyoyeon
Aaron Conroy (played by Dndmama)

Aaron laughs and reaches up to rub his hair a few times in embarrassment. This doesn't really help alleviate his embarrassment at all, however, as now his brown and prematurely grey locks are standing up at weird angles on his head. "Okay, so the reason all my college buddies call me Butternut, is there was this one week I was running really low on funds. Starving college student. You know the deal. But I'm studying to be a chef, right? So I didn't want to just exist solely on instant ramen like a bunch of my buddies were doing so I hit up the local farmer's market and I found this amazing deal on butternut squash."

The chef's cheeks warm a bit as he recounts the tail, eyes tilting to the side so he doesn't have to meet anyone's gaze. "So I ended up blowing my whole budget on butternuts and completely forgot to buy anything else. So for an entire week I had nothing to cook with except butternut squash and...yea. So that's...that's that story..."
Rose Dawson (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

I am getting a full refund from a cruise that wasn't unsinkable and a new wardrobe.
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

Rosaline holds the occasional soirée with prominent people, most of them either corrupt, ambitious, or a mix of both to keep in touch and rub shoulders with the more influential powers of whichever city she's in. The guest list is not entirely fixed to politically-inclined people, however, and she often brings in renegade mages to have their own brush with power, hoping they'll get their footing or perhaps the attention of a rich patron willing to make use of their services.

Her patron does not approve of these events, unable to understand why people lie to each other for sake of presentation, and takes away her warlock gifts during the period. However, as a trained bard and assassin, Rosaline is never unprepared for these situations even without Geist's gifts.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"So, my patron.. entities. Most. I guess warlocks. is a catch all term for this technically worship them in some fashion. I.. don't, they don't ask me to. I'm christian actually."
Freddie Murdok (played anonymously)

"Despite loving outer space, and adoring the feeling of discovering new planets, I'm actually terrified of the thought of space itself. And fairly often, when I'm alone in my room, gazing out at the endless bounds of space, I'll have a breakdown, fearing one day I'll be lost forever in its depths."
He sighed softly.
"Also, I play the Digeridoo."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Character Confessional

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus